CSR, here I come!! 2/2009!!!

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
I just booked my 11th trip to CSR in Feb with the new code for 2009!! Queen beds, here we come!!

Jamey, warm up the sheets!!

We'll be there May 2-9 with the new code!!!!!
Our first stay at CSR and first time visit for my sister and her family!!!!!:cool1:

Good for you! With all your hard work on your wonderful CSR website, you should be able to go more often :)
We'll be there 2/19-2/28 - and I called yesterday and got the code applied with the discount; I didn't even think of upgrading to a deluxe, I still want to stay at CSR!

Good for you! With all your hard work on your wonderful CSR website, you should be able to go more often :)
We'll be there 2/19-2/28 - and I called yesterday and got the code applied with the discount; I didn't even think of upgrading to a deluxe, I still want to stay at CSR!
I'll be there from 2/14 through 2/21!!

I'll be there from 2/14 through 2/21!!

OK! When you see the group of 23 family members running back and forth between our 7 rooms in Cabanas 8a (hopefully) and the pool, you'll know that's my group :goodvibes

I assume I'll recognize you as the one giving out autographs? :cool:

OK! When you see the group of 23 family members running back and forth between our 7 rooms in Cabanas 8a (hopefully) and the pool, you'll know that's my group :goodvibes

I'll be looking for you!! I'll be at a table sipping one of Francisco's margaritas and eating nachos!!

I'll be on the look out for all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter