CSR, here I come!! 2/2009!!!

First time family going 2-7 thru 2-14. Can't wait. Had 4 days already reserved so the extra three free ones just newbie pixie dust for my little ones!:cool1:

Harry
That's great! Have a great time!! We overlap for a few days.

Hey Buzz,

Since our time at CSR will overlap I would like to shake your hand and buy you a Margarita(or 2) for all the great info you provide to all of us:rotfl:

Harry

Hey Buzz,

Since our time at CSR will overlap I would like to shake your hand and buy you a Margarita(or 2) for all the great info you provide to all of us:rotfl:

Harry
We can have a drink with Francisco!!

35n6npy.jpg

Hey ! I'm thinking about the same week. What are the new changes your looking forward to ? Please update me. Thanks !

Hey ! I'm thinking about the same week. What are the new changes your looking forward to ? Please update me. Thanks !
Some of the things added to CSR have been queen beds, club level rooms, total room rehabs, the new Rix Lounge...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter