Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mags thank you so much for providing a magical frozen experience for my kids. From the moment you said hello and called them by their names all the way to your reaction when they gave you a present it was amazing. Princess Anna was perfect in every way and my kids were just enthralled. I encourage anyone on this thread to chat to Mags and find out who and where she will be if you are going to Disney world, you won’t regret it. Ps I hope you like the artwork and chocolate

Mags thank you so much for providing a magical frozen experience for my kids. From the moment you said hello and called them by their names all the way to your reaction when they gave you a present it was amazing. Princess Anna was perfect in every way and my kids were just enthralled. I encourage anyone on this thread to chat to Mags and find out who and where she will be if you are going to Disney world, you won’t regret it. Ps I hope you like the artwork and chocolate
Thanks so much! I am so glad that they loved meeting Anna 🥰 I hope some of my other friends have the chance to meet them too. Anna said the chocolate was delicious!
And yes, please do let me know if you’re visiting the parks. I know some Princesses who love making new friends!

Anna said the chocolate was delicious!
Of course that brings up the question, do CMs actually eat the candy or pastries that some guests may give them?

In my experience, some CMs did and some didn’t. I was one of the ones that didn’t.

For the ones that did, I’m guessing it was ok because I never heard of an incident after a CM ate something they received from a guest.

Of course that brings up the question, do CMs actually eat the candy or pastries that some guests may give them?

In my experience, some CMs did and some didn’t. I was one of the ones that didn’t.

For the ones that did, I’m guessing it was ok because I never heard of an incident after a CM ate something they received from a guest.
Some do and some don’t. Depending on what it is, I have eaten candy and pastries etc given to me. If it’s not something I want to eat I just go backstage and find someone who does want it. Plenty of people are happy to eat free food!

Is there any way for you to get a message to a CM on the Dream?

Do you mean that the characters we gave things to may have thrown them in the trash? @Mags2002?

Both have pros and cons. I am actually debating whether to do another DCL contract! I love being out at sea but also love the normalcy of life and work on land (or as normal as it gets for someone in my role haha)
If you do another ship, which ship will you be on? Will you still be Cinderella?

Do you mean that the characters we gave things to may have thrown them in the trash? [
As Mags and I posted, some CMs do and some don’t. A lot depends on if it’s store bought and in the original wrapper or if it’s home made.

My observation was that the younger CMs were more likely to eat the candy and the older CMs were not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter