Cutiesnana's Creative Designs

I'm the one who requested the "Girls love Lightning" princesses with Lightning design a while back. I'm happy to report that DD2 LOVES that shirt! She puts it on the minute I wash it and put it back in her drawer. :rotfl:

I found a couple other designs my DDs would love, if you have time to personalize them for me. The first is the Lightning and Sally with the Cars logo and name below (it's 1Vinnie1 in your photobucket stuff), with the name Erin.

The second is the Meg from Hercules design (1Sharla3 in your photobucket), with the name Elise, please.

Thanks for all your great work!

Wonderful designs!!! Could I please get a couple? I would love (from your photobucket account) 1tisha w/mom, 1mitch w/Dad, Dylan, Blake and Cole (all seperate) and also prinrachel w/Allison. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

Could I please get an invitation to Cinderella's Gala Feast for Caitlyn, Brianne and Hayley for October 31, 2007 at 4:30pm? Thank you so much!

I love these. Especially the pink and purple ears! My granddaugter would love it too:) Any chance I could get it with her name in it? Her name is Casanna
Very pretty name don't you think? Thank you, if you can't do it, I understand:)

I would love the one with Tink done with Mia as the name:) She's only a year old, but she does have her own personality and I believe it's like Tink:) Thank you

Would you please do the Mickey head in Santa Hat like in Post #830?
I need one with the name: Eddie
Sonya
Asa
Thanks in advance. We're going to disney Christmas and I think these will be adorable on the door.
Thnaks,
Sonya

I would like to request One mickey santa hat (Eric) and 3 minnie santa hat for ( Virginia, Emmy, Danie) . Thank you so much for all your hard work. Virginia

Hi there. If you have time, could I get two of the big number ones with no background color.

Skyler 96 with stitch

Zoe 06 with pooh and friends

Thanks so much

Cutiesnana, you do beautiful work! I have looked at so many designs but keep coming back to yours as my favorite! I would love to have some designs made for our December trip when you have time. Thanks so much!

From your Photobucket Wildone account, I would love two like your 1claire design. One with the name "Laura" and the other with "Susan".

Need another one that says "Paul" in the same design as your 2jeff2.

Lastly I need one like 1lr-1 (Lonnie/Ronelle) only with the names "Jeff" and "Kelsee".

Thanks sooooooooo much for sharing your wonderful talents!

Wonderful designs!!!

Could I get one of the pirate tink one with the name Ashley

Also, the one you had with Cinderella and the mice - can you make that one with the name Kaylee

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Cutiesnana,

I have spent many hours looking at your designs and I just love them!

We are planning a trip with our 4 grandchildren and their parents in 2 weeks and I would like to request a couple of designs if you have the time. I know it is short notice so if you aren't able to do them I completely understand.

The designs I am interested in are the ones with the large athletic numbers on them. I went to your photobucket wildone account and these are the ones I would like if you have the time:

Design: 19 (Tinkerbell in purple)
Name: DAPHNE
No: 8

Design: 5 (Blue Goofy)
Name: TYLER
No: 10

Design: 40 (Cars)
Name: TRENT
No: 5

Design: 8 (Red Minnie Mouse)
Name: EMILY
No: 1

Design: 1Mom1 (Minnine Mouse)
Name: GRANDMA
No: 50

and

the Cinderella letter design #1Kayla addressed to: Princess Megan.

Thank you so much

I looked thru your designs and WOW! Awesome work!

I would like to request a few designs:

tie dyed mickey head - Hailey
pink mickey head w/ bow - Hailey
camo mickey head w/bow Hailey
camo mickey head - Nick
large number 07 Mater - Nick
camo mickey head - mom

Thank you so much!:thumbsup2

Jennifer

Love your stuff. Trying to make a cruise special for the kids (three four year olds). If it isn't too much trouble, may I bother you for the following?

Pink Minnie head with pink polka dot bow - Lydia
Purple Minnie with purple polka dot bow - Anna
Green Mickey - Ian
Gold Mickey - Michael ("Mike" is ok if the space can't handle it)

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Love your creations- if you have the time could you create 1 ally 2-1 for me and put Mike & Dottie :Celebrating our 15 year Anniversary December 19,2007

ABBY.jpg

Could I get this one with Cameron, Becka, and Kimberly?

Can I get this one for
Kimberly 97
1HANNAH-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Cameron 18
1AMANDA1.jpg

And any chance of getting a number 10 with Jiminy Cricket and the name Becka? With a white background?

And this one with Kimberly, Cameron and Becka as the names and Girls Only Trip instead of Girls Only Please
GIRLS.jpg

And this one for each of us (Kimberly, Cameron, Becka)
1andrew.jpg

And I'm going to quit looking at your work for now as I hate to ask for anymore at a time. (They're just so great!!) :love:

Here you go, enjoy.
TYEDYEMOLLY.jpg

Here you go, enjoy.
3MOLLY.jpg

I feel like I'm asking a lot but may I have some these cute Minnies to make the girls matching t-shirts

Mia
Darlene
Jordyn
Minnie

Thank you so much!! How do you find the time to fill all the many requests?

Can i Get One of these with the name Alexis in it Done in the pink like the other your other pink ones
Thanks again for your time

Hi, Cutsienana. This is my first time with all of the transferring of the quotes. I hope I did this correctly. :confused3 Annnyyyheeewwww... I totally dig your designs. Could I PLEASE get the above in the name MACY (she is 3). The last grouping is the Ariel one only. Thanks soooooooooo much:banana: :banana: and I will post with my finished product to make you proud!!!

Shelley
Girls only trip - MY MOM, MYSELF AND DD3 - FEB 2008 WL

By request.
Here you go, enjoy.
nocruela.jpg

I am posting a picture of our shirts with the awesome image that you created for us. We had a magical MNSSHP and many people complimented us on our shirts. Thank-You so much for your kindness!:hug:
We look great!
mm5.jpg

Picked to be in the parade.
S8001006.jpg

The Mickey sign on our resort window
S8001098.jpg

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter