Cutiesnana's Creative Designs

Any chance anyone could send personalized christmas artwork for
Joe
Alanna
Alissa
We are leaving in 5 short days and now after seeing all these great shirts-I want to make some. Would also like the sport shirts personalized if possible.-:hourglass-IF sending sports shirts could you put 01 on joe's
02 on alanna's and 03 on alissa's

thanks so very much

I am posting a picture of our shirts with the awesome image that you created for us. We had a magical MNSSHP and many people complimented us on our shirts. Thank-You so much for your kindness!:hug:
We look great!
mm5.jpg

How cute!!! I love how you did the "doggy ears!" What a great idea. :)

I am posting a picture of our shirts with the awesome image that you created for us. We had a magical MNSSHP and many people complimented us on our shirts. Thank-You so much for your kindness!:hug:
We look great!
mm5.jpg

Picked to be in the parade.
S8001006.jpg

The Mickey sign on our resort window
S8001098.jpg

:cheer2:

Did you get in line to see Cruella when the Villians came out? BTW, I love your window sign.

Did you get in line to see Cruella when the Villians came out? BTW, I love your window sign.
When we were chosen to be in the parade two young lady CM's approached us and said that they loved our costumes and that if we would like to be in the parade, of course I yelled YES! They then noticed that DS4 stroller was covered in orange lights and they were so impressed, one young lady said. "You know I will be seeing Cruella later on today and if you have your lights on I will tell her to come see you."
Well the parade starts and one of the young lady's passes by dancing and she spots us and stops to wave hello. The people around us said, "We take it she knows you." I smiled and nodded yes. I am looking for Cruella to come by and when she did she spotted us and immediately came over to us. I was in compete shock that I am surprised that I was able push the record button on the camera:eek: Well she ask us what is that on our shirt and all I am doing is laughing like the biggest DORK in the world!:confused3 The entire time DH and I are just laughing. I do believe that one of the CM's that asked us to be in the parade was Cruella and that is why she made it her buisness to try to spot us and talk to us. Please forgive my annoying laugh I was in a magical daze!:lmao:
(Wow, this was long:rolleyes: )

DS stroller covered in lights
S8001112-1.jpg

Cruella talking to us (click on image)

:cheer2:

When we were chosen to be in the parade two young lady CM's approached us and said that they loved our costumes and that if we would like to be in the parade, of course I yelled YES!

That is such fun!! I make most of Kirsta's stuff for Disney. I made her Cinderella costume and she had alot of attention from the CM. I can't tell you how many approached me to say it was the most origional costume they had seen in years. I think next year, she'll be in the pink dress the mice made.

47b7ce34b3127ccebe2a040e293e00000025100AaOXDhu1ZNmIg

Here she is meeting Cruella in front of the Castle. Cruella told her that was just the way she liked Cinderella....... in Rags.

Hi! I've been browsing your designs for a while now. I wonder if I could bother you for a personalization on the Santa Mickey ears? ;) I would like the following names:

Grace
Hattie
Mabel
Essie

No rush. Whenever you get the time. We are not going on our trip for a long while. :sad:

I would truely appreciate this very much. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Could I get this one with Cameron, Becka, and Kimberly?

Hello! LOVE your work. I found this one on your photobucket account with one of the names I needed but I also need the name Bryce. IF there is anyway I would appreciate it. Thanks and keep up the great work!!!:)

Sorry new to this its the picture from post 1336

Could you please do a design for my son Mason. I like the Lighting McQueen with the numbers for the pocket. If you could put Mason and the numbers 07 for the pocket transfer. I would like the Lighting McQueen with the princesses around him that says something like Princesses love lighting. Thank you! This will be going on a 4t, so if there are size adjustments, please let me know. Thanks!:)

Cutienana,
I notice your photobucket is gone, and it looks as though your no longer accepting requests. I realize its a lot of work,:surfweb: but I want you to know that your work is greatly appreciated. Thank your for all your time that you have invested in creating these great pictures.

Have a wonderful holiday
Virginia

Cutienana,
I notice your photobucket is gone, and it looks as though your no longer accepting requests. I realize its a lot of work,:surfweb: but I want you to know that your work is greatly appreciated. Thank your for all your time that you have invested in creating these great pictures.

Have a wonderful holiday
Virginia

I second that- I hope your health is well and you are enjoying all your extra free time :love:

faithmick2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love this one of Minnie. Can you please make one for the name Constance and maybe without the pink background? Thank you.

Would you mind making two of the Mickey heads, with the Santa's hat on it (1021) for Theresa & Judy? We're cruising next week, and it will be my Mom's first Disney cruise! I'm so excited!! :yay:

Thanks in advance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter