"D" sent/received thread is here.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Mail by date is 3-18. You know the drill, post when you mail out and again when you receive so I can mark you off the list.

"E" sign-ups will start 3-25.

Well, I had it ready. Just needed to add the name and arrange carrier pick-up :)

Well this is the first one of the letters I have done, so mine is not ready. Hope to get out to do the shopping and shipping Monday. I have had a sick kid home all week with this roto-virus. :drive:

Mine was picked up...so is zipping its way to its new home. Should arrive in 2-3 days :yay:

Want to check in to say that we went out of town over the weekend, so I'm hoping to shop after work on Monday and mail out middle of next week. I'll report back when my package is mailed.

The one I sent is out for delivery :yay:

And it arrived!!!

I got
"D"ove chocolates (yum!!)
"D"og sticky notes
"D"iamond earrings
"D"iamond International charm bracelet
"D"isney cross stitch (Cinderella)
"D"olphin key ring
and a non-D extra - a photo mouse pad

thank you Nancy! I love to cross stitch, so I am going to start that very soon, and of course, I love Dove chocolates. (I'm going to start eating them very soon too, LOL). Everything is so nice, thanks again.

Glad it arrived, Missy.
Hope you can use most of it.
Was there a "D"ates to remember calendar too? We got a ton of calendars at Michael's....so for the next few exchanges everyone is getting several!

Hope the Dove made it alright. It was warm here the day it was picked up.

Glad it arrived, Missy.
Hope you can use most of it.
Was there a "D"ates to remember calendar too? We got a ton of calendars at Michael's....so for the next few exchanges everyone is getting several!

Hope the Dove made it alright. It was warm here the day it was picked up.

Yes there was a calendar--I left it off the list. And the chocolate made it OK. I will be able to use all of it.

I already did some "E" shopping!

:yay: Glad to hear that.
We are getting warm enough here that I might have to leave chocolate out of the packages I send for a long time :( I like sending it too.

"E" isn't too hard, is it?? I have mine ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter