"D" sent/received thread is here.....COMPLETED!!

there must be some postal worker somewhere that collects Disney pins ;)

Hope we have better luck with the pin exchange this time around. Some of those UK ones took 2 months to arrive :eek:

Well, we only have 7 UK ones this time, so we'll see how they go.

Are you going to play "E" with us, Donna?

I think I'll skip a few letters since I'm really worried and stressed about my dad and I'm not sure what the immediate future holds. I may try to get back in a little later in the alphabet. :goodvibes

Oh...sorry about your father. Hope all goes well with him and you and your family.

The replacement came today. Barbara said it is the replacement for that Darn package! :rotfl:

She sent a "D"ave Smith Collection Space Mountain dangle pin that is really cool.
She also sent a pretty Limited Editiion "D"onald "D"uck pin. I know someone's DH "D"ave would really like this Donald Duck pin! It's a nice one!

Love them both, Barbara. I'm just sorry the PO messed up and didn't get the first package here. Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Donna

Well -- guess what I received (again) in today's mail requesting ADDITIONAL POSTAGE! :sad2:
It's just a typical bubble envelope. The same as DJT rec'd today. Not heavy. Not thick. And has now been returned twice for postage, even though I originally paid what was requested.
Very sad indeed.
If it was from our local post office I would contact the postmaster.
But one time was our local office. Another the City of Orlando.
I told Nancy, this package was "D"oomed from the start. :confused3

Here are the replacement pins, for the curious. ;)

pin43633

# 43633

pin53163

# 53163

(If I recall correct.)

Here are the replacement pins, for the curious. ;)

pin43633

# 43633

pin53163

# 53163

(If I recall correct.)

Yes, those are the ones. Very nice pins. Well, at least we know what happened to the first package. Another question is: what took it so long to get back to you for additional postage???? :confused3

Glad one arrived.
Very odd on the other.......I too wonder what took it so long, since the first time it was returned right away.
I am waiting for some of mine to be returned now :eek: Postage seemed low, but you have to trust what the automated thing says I guess.

But.....cute pins. And that finally completes this exchange!

Yeah -- this darn package has like $1.60 in postage on it. I cannot imagine that was not enough. (With no DC.) :confused3

That seems plenty......mine for the pin exchange were $1.88 and they were in bigger envelopes with pens, maps and calendars in there.
If you can ever get the the PO, you should take it and have them explain to you.

I am definitely saving the envelope to reuse as they never stamped over the postage. No use of it going to waste. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter