D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep staying on the page if you're on there. It'll eventually refresh itself.

The only dates available when I finally got in at 10:16, was Friday, May 31-Tuesday, June 4. I was hoping for a later date but took June 2. I can only image how busy that Sunday will be. Being the only weekend date for AP Deluxe passholders.
You had to click “show all available dates” to get later ones.

I was on the page from when they announced it though it said it didn't matter when you entered as long as it was before 10am. Everyone on at 10am was mixed it. DO NOT REFRESH, it will take you there when it is ready. I can't believe we got my first choice. My birthday (June 17th) from 8am-12pm.

The only dates available when I finally got in at 10:16, was Friday, May 31-Tuesday, June 4. I was hoping for a later date but took June 2. I can only image how busy that Sunday will be. Being the only weekend date for AP Deluxe passholders.
There was a line below the last day to “show all available dates” which I clicked on and then could choose a later June date.

For those still waiting, sit tight. I just got in after waiting 30mins. Some early dates gone but still loooooads of dates and times left. I’m in Australia on my mobile and it’s 3.30AM. Definitely DON’T HIT REFRESH!

Yeah make sure you add the people to your party. I almost missed that set in my excitement. Also click show more times to get the later dates. It looked like a lot of times were still on the board, I was surprised since it wasn't like I got in right away.

I had to click on a button to see more dates.

I'm trying not to cry. I just royally screwed this up. I only have a reservation for me and not my daughter or husband. And I suppose there is no way to fix it.

For those of you who just got reservations, how long were you on the page before it auto refreshed to the screen that listed the reservations available?

I’ve been on the first page since 9:40
I logged in after 8:30. Had access around 10:16

Last edited:
Omg. Is it only one in the party? Was trying to reserve 3. Me wife and daughter only one went through

Although it says that arriving on the page prior to 10am has no advantage. Did any of you that got through, arrive at the page closer to 10am or did you start closer to 8am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter