D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it says that arriving on the page prior to 10am has no advantage. Did any of you that got through, arrive at the page closer to 10am or did you start closer to 8am?
On one device I opened the window at 5 minutes till 10. The other about 30 min before.

Got Sat June 1 from 8-12 on my laptop, and my husband just told me he booked Sun June 9 from 8-12 from his cell while at work!
I had 7 devices going, and 2 of them came up. When the second one came up, I checked to see if it would let me log in, and it did not, since I have a reservation for my account.
We were able to add our guests, but my friend was only able to book for herself for the Sun Jun 2 8-12 slot she selected.

Yeah they said all adults over 18 have to have a government ID. I would 100% believe they will check and you won’t get in twice. Which sucks if you took a time away from someone else.

The government ID is to match up reservation name on ticket to prevent re-sale.

I was in at 9:40 and I’m still waiting at 10:36. But right at 10 it refreshed itself. I think I’m just unlucky :-(

wow, I've had a browser up since it opened and nothing redirected yet. No email either.

I have been on the refresh screen since sometime after 8:00 (11:00 my time) and am still waiting to make a reservation.

I have to go back to work soon.

Got Sat June 1 from 8-12 on my laptop, and my husband just told me he booked Sun June 9 from 8-12 from his cell while at work!
I had 7 devices going, and 2 of them came up. When the second one came up, I checked to see if it would let me log in, and it did not, since I have a reservation for my account.
We were able to add our guests, but my friend was only able to book for herself for the Sun Jun 2 8-12 slot she selected.
So you made two for the same names?

I recommend everyone pick the 8pm-midnight timeslot, cuz A) It'll look awesome at night and B) You'll get to spend more time, as I doubt they will close off Smugglers at 10pm to avoid going past midnight...that means we can enjoy the land and THEN get in line late to cap off the night.

Looks like the times overlap, since they know most people will get in line to ride and will have enough time for people to come in the land... I just dont know how they're going to track who's who and what time they entered the land without asking for your reservation ticket.

Logged in at 8 a.m. ON THREE DEVICES (laptop, work laptop, phone). STILL had to wait 30 minutes for a June 3 res at 8 p.m.

This was a total lottery.

I recommend everyone pick the 8pm-midnight timeslot, cuz A) It'll look awesome at night and B) You'll get to spend more time, as I doubt they will close off Smugglers at 10pm to avoid going past midnight...that means we can enjoy the land and THEN get in line late to cap off the night.

Looks like the times overlap, since they know most people will get in line to ride and will have enough time for people to come in the land... I just dont know how they're going to track who's who and what time they entered the land without asking for your reservation ticket.

I ended up with this time slot. Good plan I think. I'll be pounding blue milk prior to the ride.

Disney said a one-time entry per person. That to me means you get one visit.

1 entry slot per Disney account. The IDs are going to be used to match up names on the reservation to prevent re-sale.

Even if they did scan ID, you can bring drivers license and passport.

I was in the queue just out of curiosity and got logged in. *please don't roast me!*
FYI for those still waiting. May 31-June 2 are sold out. June 3 has only 8pm left.
but the GOOD NEWS...almost all other days still look wide open!
Might have changed slightly by now...I kicked out quickly as I didn't want to take up time in the system.
this was approx. 10:35est.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter