D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I just hope people aren’t overly angry like last time. Disappointed I understand, but to be angry to the point of encouraging violence, name calling, or giving up completely on something you enjoy is ludicrous.
The last one is usually swiftly followed by changing nothing in their habits... its still my favorite of the three as the first two are expressed outward at others rather than inward.

Of course, none of the above is infinitely better.

Yep! <3

I wasn't able to get a 3 day in the section(s) I wanted, so I went with 3 one days. Now I just hope the shuttle busses aren't too bad... Saturday is the day I was really looking forward to so Friday can be a trial run.
Okay, I'm glad! I'm also a little worried about the buses. DH wants to just walk... umm, it's 2.5 miles after walking around the show floor all day 🙄 🤣
We shall see...

Okay, I'm glad! I'm also a little worried about the buses. DH wants to just walk... umm, it's 2.5 miles after walking around the show floor all day 🙄 🤣
We shall see...
I'm assuming I'll need to go back to the hotel first to drop things off so for me itd be 3.1 each way. Now that I think about it I DO run 3 miles a few times a week anyway and I can't carry a bag... :teacher: Nah, my section would probably kick me out if they had to smell that.

Really, I just hope waiting in line for the buses doesn't become the new line nightmare like when folks waited in the basement overnight. Waiting in line to get to the buses for the Honda Center may also detract from being able to enjoy the panels at the convention center

I think....me and the hubs will go to the Honda Center late (whatever time the last bus is they allow us to get on). The seats are assigned anyway, and we aren't vloggers that need to know every minute what's happening live, so we can miss a bit here and there. Same with leaving, we might leave early to avoid the massive crowd! Even better if they will do live stream like last year.

I think....me and the hubs will go to the Honda Center late (whatever time the last bus is they allow us to get on). The seats are assigned anyway, and we aren't vloggers that need to know every minute what's happening live, so we can miss a bit here and there. Same with leaving, we might leave early to avoid the massive crowd! Even better if they will do live stream like last year.
Great idea! That's what I think we'll do, too, then. Unless our friend who is joining us will have her car (she's a local) and parking isn't a mess

Any way of knowing if they’re completely sold out, or just sold out for today? I tried calling to ask, but the wait time is over 2 hours…
I’m going to guess they could be gone. I think any sections not put on sale have been held back for media and invited guests.

I’m going to guess they could be gone. I think any sections not put on sale have been held back for media and invited guests.
I always wonder about this...how many vloggers out there that are "important" enough to D23 that they will get invited?🤔 Not that it affects me at all, just curious....

We shall see...
I was trying to figure out how long it would take to motor there on an ECV. Probably 45 minutes with traffic lights and such. Kinda painful. I ended up buying a single seat anyways, so not bringing my ECV....

I always wonder about this...how many vloggers out there that are "important" enough to D23 that they will get invited?🤔 Not that it affects me at all, just curious....
It's usually not your traditional influencer vloggers. It's the ones that cover the news like the dis, wdwnt, laughing place, attractions magazine, Carlye, Scott, Brooke, etc.

It's interesting to me that in past years, the most expensive tickets were the first ones to sell out - like instantly. This year, the only seats that are going to be left are the most expensive ones. Cause clearly they dropped way too much value from the top-tier. Explains why I actually got it this year, ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter