D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

It's time to buy park tickets... the pro move is not bothering on expo days right? It feels so wrong, but its probably right...! I've only gone in '22 so far and there wasn't anything in the evenings so my husband and I went into the parks after so it made sense. But with the Honda center I'm thinking nah.... I'll probably still get one for Monday even though my flight is at 2:30 so I can at least stroll around one last time after breakfast.

Whats your limit of number of hours before its "worth it"?

I was debating the same thing. The Legends Ceremony, Studio Showcase, and Parks & Experiences presentations in the past have been anywhere from 75-90 minutes.

Do we think they're planning to expand on them to fill extra time in the arena? Otherwise, if the parks are open to midnight, there may be time to play.

I’m officially skipping D23. I was hoping for this to be my first one and was interested in the ultimate fan pass. It’s a big trip for us so all three days would’ve made it worthwhile. I’m actually not too disappointed, because I didn’t book rooms early enough and it would’ve been very costly overall. I’m shifting my sights now to the 2025 DVC member cruise so that money will be spent on a new adventure lol.

I hope everyone that got in has an amazing time at D23! Hopefully I’ll be in for 2026!

I’m officially skipping D23. I was hoping for this to be my first one and was interested in the ultimate fan pass. It’s a big trip for us so all three days would’ve made it worthwhile. I’m actually not too disappointed, because I didn’t book rooms early enough and it would’ve been very costly overall. I’m shifting my sights now to the 2025 DVC member cruise so that money will be spent on a new adventure lol.

I hope everyone that got in has an amazing time at D23! Hopefully I’ll be in for 2026!

There's always Destination D23 next year too! Last year's was my first ever D23 and it was a good way to get my feet and see if it's something I even enjoyed or thought worth the spending the money.

There's always Destination D23 next year too! Last year's was my first ever D23 and it was a good way to get my feet and see if it's something I even enjoyed or thought worth the spending the money.
Yes! I guess I should clarify, this would’ve been my first D23 “expo,” but my first actual D23 event was the 2023 Destination D23. That’s what sparked my interest in this one! I had a great time and might try for next year if the dates align. I just wanted to try for the larger scale version this year.

Yes! I guess I should clarify, this would’ve been my first D23 “expo,” but my first actual D23 event was the 2023 Destination D23. That’s what sparked my interest in this one! I had a great time and might try for next year if the dates align. I just wanted to try for the larger scale version this year.
Next year's Destination D23 will likely be the weekend right after the member cruise. That's how it was last year. Easy to have the Disney celebrities already in FL after debarkation. There are a lot of repeated panels between the two, FYI. For instance, last year they showed the Once Upon A Studio short to both the member cruise and the D23 audiences (I cried both times, lol)

Next year's Destination D23 will likely be the weekend right after the member cruise. That's how it was last year. Easy to have the Disney celebrities already in FL after debarkation. There are a lot of repeated panels between the two, FYI. For instance, last year they showed the Once Upon A Studio short to both the member cruise and the D23 audiences (I cried both times, lol)
Wow, good to know! I was already considering adding on a short WDW trip before or after the cruise, so it would be perfect if Destination D23 falls right after. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter