Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Frankie was disappointing tonight. Where was his hip action? He danced like he had a pole you-know-where.

That's a common theme with most the celebs in Samba on this show... it's a lot harder to teach the Samba body action than Cha Cha/Rumba hip action in the same time frame.

Frankie was disappointing tonight. Where was his hip action? He danced like he had a pole you-know-where.

I agree. It was a let down after last week. :(

Frankie should have gotten tips from Drew Lachey instead as he won the Mirror Ball trophy. :p

Pretty much dislike Lindsay and Mark, but who the heck breaks up with her in the middle of the show? Scum. I thought the routine was super cute even though it took a while to get going. She danced it very well. Agree with the judges.

I agree with Len. Sasha's dance was light on actual dance steps. Between all the moving of hand props and Gleb kicking his legs on the counter, it was several seconds to disguise she didn't do a lot of footwork.

I love Love Actually. :lovestruc

What the heck are they wearing? :crazy2:

I loved!!!! Terrel! He really took the advise to dance big to heart. I also love Cheryl and her sarcasm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter