Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

Emma posted a cute Instagram story of her sharing Thanksgiving with Sasha, Daniella and Pascha, Derek and Hailey, Alfonso and family, Sharna and Brian, Gleb, Britt and others. I love that they are a normal work family who actually like each other enough to share a Thanksgiving meal.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my DWTS on the Dis friends! Hope your day was grand.
That’s really sweet but I wonder if it’s weird for Emma and Sasha since they are separated. I loved them as a couple and wish they could work it out. I think I would feel weird working with an ex.

DWTS alums Mario Lopez and Jana Kramer (during different seasons) are in the Christmas movie Steppin’ Into the Holiday, on Lifetime.

I figured that would at least mean they'd dance one great dance together in this movie.
Dancing1gif.gif
They did.

However, there was a lot of other dancing in this movie too. Apparently, this movie was written to showcase Mario doing other styles of dances. And this movie had a lot of dancing by the kids in the movie. :thumbsup2 I just wish the kids did other styles of dances, other than the super fast hip hop(?) style of dancing. I would have liked to think some kids sitting at home could have seen dancing that they could think they could do.

As for the romantic relationship part, I didn't think there was much chemistry between Jana and Mario. But, that could be me. Ever since I've known of Jana Kramer, from her season on DWTS, I've always thought she kind of has a remote, frosty personality. Maybe it's because she was embroiled in a horrific, public divorce proceeding all that time. So, she has reason to be a bit frosty and distant.

As for Mario, you never forget you are watching MARIO LOPEZ in a movie instead of a character. Yet, he played a guy who was a big personality. And if, in real life, he was given the boot from his TV shows, he probably would act exactly as his character did. So, he was good in the role.

So, if you gloss past the relationship part and watch for all the dancing, it's a good movie. The movie is better than my review sounds. LOL! :lmao: I actually give it a 4 🎄🎄🎄🎄out of 5 Christmas tree rating.

It's re-airing on Lifetime:
Mon 12/12 at 8pm ET
Tues 12/13 at 12:01am ET

And on Spectrum Cable it's On Demand.

Last edited:
Louis Van Amstel was on the Tamron Hall show yesterday. One of his passions and missions is to get the idea out about how wonderful adopting older kids is instead of infants, as he and his husband have done.

Here are his two segments on the show. The second one is Louis with his two boys. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Louis Van Amstel was on the Tamron Hall show yesterday. One of his passions and missions is to get the idea out about how wonderful adopting older kids is instead of infants, as he and his husband have done.

Here are his two segments on the show. The second one is Louis with his two boys. :grouphug:

Oh, my heart when Louis started tearing up. What a sweet man and a terrific role model for his two sons.

Derek announced a fall tour today. Wonder if that means he won’t be judging the fall season of DWTS?

I had a feeling they would end up an item. But then again I also thought Emma and Trevor would date. Tremma was clearly just a ploy for votes.

Well, Trevor is used to acting in romances. So, he knew how to look on camera.

Derek announced a fall tour today. Wonder if that means he won’t be judging the fall season of DWTS?

He could fly back each Monday to do the show. They fly on to the next venue he's doing his dance show at.

Ryan Seacrest used to do that for AI. Only yesterday did he finally announce he's leaving Live with Kelly & Ryan when AI starts at the end of Live's season in May, as it's all getting too much for him. (Kelly's husband, Mark Consuelos is taking over as her partner on the show.)

Last edited:
Well, Trevor is used to acting in romances. So, he knew how to look on camera.

He could fly back each Monday to do the show. They fly on to the next venue he's doing his dance show at.

Ryan Seacrest used to do that for AI. Only yesterday did he finally announce he's leaving Live with Kelly & Ryan when AI starts, as it's getting too much for him. (Kelly's husband, Mark Consuelos is taking over as her partner on the show.)
I think the show is gonna tank with Mark but we’ll see.

I think the show is gonna tank with Mark but we’ll see.

I wish they had given it to Jerry O'Connell. He's wanted the co-hosting spot for so long. And he has an effervescent quality when he's on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter