Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

We’ve been watching Young Sheldon on TBS. Love it.
I highly recommend the next time it reruns around watch the Big Bang series finale (season 12 episodes 23 and 24) followed by the Young Sheldon season 2 finale (i think its episode 22) which is how they originally aired and you will be bawling your eyes out at the brilliance of those 3 episodes combined

I think the show is gonna tank with Mark but we’ll see.
It tanked a long time ago. Kelly doesn't want anyone on the show who has the possibility to show her up. Michael Stahan was the only good thing on that she for a very, very long time. Then again, I've hated Kelly Ripa forever.

I highly recommend the next time it reruns around watch the Big Bang series finale (season 12 episodes 23 and 24) followed by the Young Sheldon season 2 finale (i think its episode 22) which is how they originally aired and you will be bawling your eyes out at the brilliance of those 3 episodes combined
Oh my gosh, now I have have to find these! TBS just aired the BBT series finale this month so I will have to search for it on demand as well as the Young Sheldon episode. Thanks for the tip!

Oh my gosh, now I have have to find these! TBS just aired the BBT series finale this month so I will have to search for it on demand as well as the Young Sheldon episode. Thanks for the tip!
No problem! And yes I just rewatched said finale even tho I have the box dvd set whenever it’s on TBS sometimes it’s easier to dvr

It tanked a long time ago. Kelly doesn't want anyone on the show who has the possibility to show her up. Michael Stahan was the only good thing on that she for a very, very long time. Then again, I've hated Kelly Ripa forever.

It didn't help that she had a hissy fit and didn't show up to do the show after she found out Michael was leaving. The show claims she was going on vacation anyway.

Although, maybe she really did go on vacation and they specifically timed it with Michael leaving as they knew that if Kelly was around, she'd be throwing things at everyone. :duck:

It also didn't help the show that it took so long to find someone who'd actually co-host with Kelly. That revolving door of guest co-hosts was ridiculous.

I'm waiting to see how much Kelly & Ryan keep in contact once he leaves the show. Supposedly, they hung out together a lot when not doing the show. Kelly called him "family" when Ryan announced he is leaving.

But, I think Kelly also referred to Regis as a father figure. Yet, once he was off the show, Regis said he never ever heard from her again.

It's finally official:

"On Tuesday, Emma Slater filed for divorce from her husband, Sasha Farber, of four years, citing irreconcilable differences, according to the divorce petition obtained by PEOPLE.​
"Emma and Sasha still remain close," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE MAGAZINE. "There's no bad blood between them."​

It's finally official:

"On Tuesday, Emma Slater filed for divorce from her husband, Sasha Farber, of four years, citing irreconcilable differences, according to the divorce petition obtained by PEOPLE.​
"Emma and Sasha still remain close," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE MAGAZINE. "There's no bad blood between them."​
If you look at her Instagram you can see that she is in full-on party girl mode. She’s hanging with Gabby Windey and the other young female troupe dancers on tour. She seems to be living it up while Sasha continues to post about his dogs and how they are his only family now. It’s so sad.

Trevor Donovan finally resurfaces with two new movies in the future. One will feature some dancing:

https://www.movieguide.org/news-art...wo-new-movies-with-great-american-family.html

:teacher: A little FYI: Great American Family is a cable channel that is similar to the Hallmark Channel and is Hallmark's direct competition for romantic movies. The former CEO of Hallmark left and started his that channel and many Hallmark stars, who owe their careers to him, left with him. Trevor being one of them. :teleport:

Last edited:
Well it looks like Whitney might be taking an extended hiatus from DWTS. She just announced today they are moving to Florida. I can’t see her flying back and forth with two kids two and under.

Well it looks like Whitney might be taking an extended hiatus from DWTS. She just announced today they are moving to Florida. I can’t see her flying back and forth with two kids two and under.

Not necessarily. Maks & Peta still live in NJ, I think. Peta and Shai, maybe Maks too, just came to L.A. during the filming of the show which is about 12 weeks. Then they went back home during the off-seasons. Now that DWTS seems to be once a year, it's even easier to live elsewhere the rest of the year.

DWTS has to find a new stage, it's possible I saw Georgia as one possibility they could use for stage for the show.

Not necessarily. Maks & Peta still live in NJ, I think. Peta and Shai, maybe Maks too, just came to L.A. during the filming of the show which is about 12 weeks. Then they went back home during the off-seasons. Now that DWTS seems to be once a year, it's even easier to live elsewhere the rest of the year.
Interesting. I didn’t know they lived in NJ. Guess I just assumed they all lived in LA.

Interesting. I didn’t know they lived in NJ. Guess I just assumed they all lived in LA.

About 17 years or so ago, the taxes, especially on wealthy people specifically living in CA as a legal resident have skyrocketed, so many of them have been moving out of the state and transplanting to Austin and other parts of TX, and also to FL as their legal residence. That's one of the reasons Miami and other FL cities have become even more of a celebrity hub.

While Witney may not be rolling in dough compared to J.Lo or Matt Damon who are now FL "residents," she and her DH may have realized it makes more sense financially to move out of CA. And if they have other family there, it's a double win.

transplanting to Austin
Tell me about it. I wish everyone would stop moving here. Austin metro was just under 500,000 people when I moved here and now we are at 2,228,000. I can’t drive anywhere ever without sitting in traffic. Can’t even exit my subdivision without waiting through 3 or 4 traffic light cycles. Austin is full. No more California (and everywhere) transplants.

Tell me about it. I wish everyone would stop moving here. Austin metro was just under 500,000 people when I moved here and now we are at 2,228,000. I can’t drive anywhere ever without sitting in traffic. Can’t even exit my subdivision without waiting through 3 or 4 traffic light cycles. Austin is full. No more California (and everywhere) transplants.

can we add Nashville to the list of we’re full and we’re closed for more residents.

Mark just announced his official retirement from DWTS yesterday during the last show of the tour. I guess he really did just come back for one more (guaranteed) win. During his speech he thanked the D’Amelio family profusely stating how important there are to him in his life.

Mark just announced his official retirement from DWTS yesterday during the last show of the tour. I guess he really did just come back for one more (guaranteed) win. During his speech he thanked the D’Amelio family profusely stating how important there are to him in his life.

It's kind of like when Maks won with Meryl. He was finally able to retire with a win under his belt finally, as his last season on the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter