Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

I am so sad that it is over as your wedding is one of my favorite DFTW weddings.

This is a good list and I am sure that I will do something similar. You have already convinced me not to do welcome bags. I think I am going to do a folder that has important information, celebration buttons and park maps and stuff in them. I am also thinking about including a 4x6 print of Greg and I.

I am off to read your vendor reviews

Teresa

Wow, Danielle, I can't believe it's almost over. Yours is one of the first PJs I started to read when I got on here almost a year ago. Time flies when we are all having fun. :laughing:

Let me say, again, how much you have inspired me for my VR. Thank you for allowing me to usurp so many ideas and in some cases give them a little twist and make them our own. I haven't even started some of the projects that you helped inspire. :love:

In regard to your Wish I did/didn't list -

* Don't feel weird about the engagement pics. Paul and I never did them, but I guess we will kinda be doing them in a few weeks. You are ahead of schedule compared to us. :lmao:
* Everyone seems to love their PS and Tasting, glad you did too. I am so excited about mine.
* Have to agree about staying in one place. Makes it much easier. We are switching rooms at the BC after our first night, but that's it.
* You talked me into photo coverage at my welcome dinner, so glad you liked it at yours! :rotfl2:
* Your Mickey and Minnie pics are wonderful! You should be very proud of them.
* Sorry about Caribbean Beach. I think that size is a problem of moderates in general. It makes me nervous about Coronado.
* Sorry you didn't love your rehearsal lunch. I see your point about more of a Disney vibe. It's tough though for lunch, I think.
* You have talked me into professional hair and makeup for the day before now that you have talked me into having photography! :rotfl:
* Your desserts looked lovely, that's a shame that you wished you had chosen something else. We are doing ice cream sundaes and one other thing, either funnel cake pudding or flambeed donuts. Your thoughts are making me feel better about that.
* If you hadn't done your welcome bags, I wouldn't have ever seen the Savor the Flavor bags and I love those!!! :dance3:
* I find your and Jackie's thoughts on the dessert party enlightening, especially when it comes to the pictures. We are really up in the air about this. I think we will do photos, but Paul is adamant about not staying dressed, so I hope it works out. We stayed dressed for something the first time and it was a disaster and one of our Wish We Hadn't.
* Can't believe you got Chris to give you a list! That's great. :scared1:

Thanks for sharing everything with us! It has been so much fun coming along for your ride. :hug:

Thanks for sharing all your memories with us!! The "Wish I did/Wish I Didn't" list was also very helpful and I LOVE the groom's perspective.

Oh boo! I'm so sad your TR is over.. BUT we still have your HM TR!! Yay!!!

I just want to say again how absolutely beautiful your wedding was!! I loved every single detail!!

AND I can't wait until our meet & greet Memorial Weekend!! It's going to be sooo much fun! I'll have to remember to bring my camera, so we can get lots of pics!!!

:cheer2: :banana: It's almost time for our trip!!!!

I started a very late with reading your pj so it's been hard to catch up, but I was reading through your wedding day recap this past weekend and everything looked amazing. And I was looking at your staged exit pictures and they seemed so familiar. But I figured I just saw them somewhere else on dis.

But I was just looking through my pinterest, and I saw that I actually repinned you guys from somewhere else! Haha. So you are one of the weddings I was striving to imitate even before I read your pj! I just love those rose petal exits.

Loved reading your TR, and your glad I did/ glad I didn't list. You were so detailed and I've taken a few things from that list and added them to mine. I didn't even know you could request a special place to get ready! I am so doing that!
:)
Thanks so much for all the time you put into this!

Thank you for sharing! I agree with you about getting around to all of the guests to say hello. We just barely made it to all of ours. And I wish we had started with my family rather than Jason's, because his family likes to talk for a long time! As a result my side only got a brief hello. Interesting to hear your thoughts on the dessert party as well. And good for you for getting the groom to give some input! It's always interesting to hear the guy's side of things ;)

Great reviews :thumbsup2 It really helps me alot!

You're welcome!

Is this the second-to-last post? I’ll bet it is. I am so sad!

-Your skin looked amazing on your wedding day. I never would have known you struggled with acne!
-I agree. I still think about my menu tasting. It just makes you feel so pampered.
-I’m glad you had a Disney wedding too!
-And I agree with all of your glads. Yayyy.
-If it makes you feel any better, bus craziness happens at all of the resorts. Stupid busses.
-And I’m actually really glad you said that about the DP. I thought I was the only one!
-WOAH YOU GOT A GROOM TO CHIME IN!!! You must be magical.

•Thanks, lady!
•I know the busses usually suck, but this was notably worse. Booo.
•Hahah, I am magical!

Such an awesome TR!! Thank you so so much!!

I really loved your Glad I Did/Wish I Did post! So happy for you, MRS!

Thank you, Faith!

I am so sad that it is over as your wedding is one of my favorite DFTW weddings.

This is a good list and I am sure that I will do something similar. You have already convinced me not to do welcome bags. I think I am going to do a folder that has important information, celebration buttons and park maps and stuff in them. I am also thinking about including a 4x6 print of Greg and I.

I am off to read your vendor reviews

Teresa

Thanks, Teresa. I think a folder is very appropriate. It will hold just enough information for your guests!

Wow, Danielle, I can't believe it's almost over. Yours is one of the first PJs I started to read when I got on here almost a year ago. Time flies when we are all having fun. :laughing:

Let me say, again, how much you have inspired me for my VR. Thank you for allowing me to usurp so many ideas and in some cases give them a little twist and make them our own. I haven't even started some of the projects that you helped inspire. :love:

In regard to your Wish I did/didn't list -

* Don't feel weird about the engagement pics. Paul and I never did them, but I guess we will kinda be doing them in a few weeks. You are ahead of schedule compared to us. :lmao:
* Everyone seems to love their PS and Tasting, glad you did too. I am so excited about mine.
* Have to agree about staying in one place. Makes it much easier. We are switching rooms at the BC after our first night, but that's it.
* You talked me into photo coverage at my welcome dinner, so glad you liked it at yours! :rotfl2:
* Your Mickey and Minnie pics are wonderful! You should be very proud of them.
* Sorry about Caribbean Beach. I think that size is a problem of moderates in general. It makes me nervous about Coronado.
* Sorry you didn't love your rehearsal lunch. I see your point about more of a Disney vibe. It's tough though for lunch, I think.
* You have talked me into professional hair and makeup for the day before now that you have talked me into having photography! :rotfl:
* Your desserts looked lovely, that's a shame that you wished you had chosen something else. We are doing ice cream sundaes and one other thing, either funnel cake pudding or flambeed donuts. Your thoughts are making me feel better about that.
* If you hadn't done your welcome bags, I wouldn't have ever seen the Savor the Flavor bags and I love those!!! :dance3:
* I find your and Jackie's thoughts on the dessert party enlightening, especially when it comes to the pictures. We are really up in the air about this. I think we will do photos, but Paul is adamant about not staying dressed, so I hope it works out. We stayed dressed for something the first time and it was a disaster and one of our Wish We Hadn't.
* Can't believe you got Chris to give you a list! That's great. :scared1:

Thanks for sharing everything with us! It has been so much fun coming along for your ride. :hug:

Aww, Bethie! Thank you so much for reading along! :goodvibes

•LOL. I love that I have talked you into all this photo coverage. It is so worth it!
•I had pretty good luck at Coronado Springs when I stayed in '09, hopefully they're still on top of things.
•I'd say that the fireworks pictures are definitely a toss up. I am glad I have the coverage just so I can look back and see how we finished our night, however I won't be picking one to blow up, that's for sure! :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing all your memories with us!! The "Wish I did/Wish I Didn't" list was also very helpful and I LOVE the groom's perspective.

No problem, Justine!

Oh Danielle, your TR was so detailed and wonderful. I wish you a happy marriage and can't wait to hear about your trip in May!

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Oh boo! I'm so sad your TR is over.. BUT we still have your HM TR!! Yay!!!

I just want to say again how absolutely beautiful your wedding was!! I loved every single detail!!

AND I can't wait until our meet & greet Memorial Weekend!! It's going to be sooo much fun! I'll have to remember to bring my camera, so we can get lots of pics!!!

:cheer2: :banana: It's almost time for our trip!!!!

•Thank goodness our trip is almost here! I wanna go back!!!
•Thanks for the compliments too!

I started a very late with reading your pj so it's been hard to catch up, but I was reading through your wedding day recap this past weekend and everything looked amazing. And I was looking at your staged exit pictures and they seemed so familiar. But I figured I just saw them somewhere else on dis.

But I was just looking through my pinterest, and I saw that I actually repinned you guys from somewhere else! Haha. So you are one of the weddings I was striving to imitate even before I read your pj! I just love those rose petal exits.

•Aww, that's so great to hear! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading through.

Loved reading your TR, and your glad I did/ glad I didn't list. You were so detailed and I've taken a few things from that list and added them to mine. I didn't even know you could request a special place to get ready! I am so doing that!
:)
Thanks so much for all the time you put into this!

You're so welcome! I hope it helps!

Thank you for sharing! I agree with you about getting around to all of the guests to say hello. We just barely made it to all of ours. And I wish we had started with my family rather than Jason's, because his family likes to talk for a long time! As a result my side only got a brief hello. Interesting to hear your thoughts on the dessert party as well. And good for you for getting the groom to give some input! It's always interesting to hear the guy's side of things ;)

Yeah, that's the problem with weddings, I guess. I can't wait to just be a guest at another wedding so I get to mingle more! :rotfl: Thanks for reading, Becky!

Just thought I'd pop over and share a couple pictures from our first wedding anniversary! :) Yes, already!

We couldn't get down to Disney to celebrate this time (boo), so we stayed semi-local and took a short weekend trip to Rhode Island. It's the only state in New England I hadn't visited yet, so why not?! :scratchin

We visited Providence and Newport, both beautiful. We shopped at Providence Place Mall, played at Dave & Busters, stayed at the NYLO, had some really fabulous meals. Overall, it was a great trip. :thumbsup2

We even found a cupcake place with lemon-raspberry and chocolate cupcakes to "recreate" our wedding cake flavors. (We didn't save our top tier.)

Cupcakes!
-1.jpg

Married 1 year!
_DSC50421.jpg

• • •

Other than that, I really miss my DISbrides and visiting/writing on the DISboards!
I hope you're all doing well, my friends! :hug: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter