Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

I must admit... I've been following your PJ and TR silently... But I must say your wedding was gorgeous and you were a beautiful bride!!! I love you MK tangled pics and I love love the pic at epcot with you in front of the slightly opened doors with the back of your dress. I also am crazy for tge shoe pics!!! So cute and sexy!!!

Gorgeous! Love them all! The one of you with the slightly open doors is amazing.. something out of a beautiful perfume add or commercial or something (I swear that is a compliment!). I'm so glad you guys got those beautiful shots in China. Very reminiscent of Mulan's backyard hahah! And I think you guys should frame one of those sexy shoe shots for your bedroom! ;)

Great EPCOT pics!! I kind of like the "shoe shot." It looks like the cover of a romance novel :)

Oooh, Thanks! :goodvibes

Awesome Epcot pictures! I especially love the ones in Italy! :lovestruc

Thank you--Italy was my favorite area!

I must admit... I've been following your PJ and TR silently... But I must say your wedding was gorgeous and you were a beautiful bride!!! I love you MK tangled pics and I love love the pic at epcot with you in front of the slightly opened doors with the back of your dress. I also am crazy for tge shoe pics!!! So cute and sexy!!!

Thanks for following along and for all the kind compliments!

Such GORGEOUS pictures!! Wow!

Thanks, Faith!

Gorgeous! Love them all! The one of you with the slightly open doors is amazing.. something out of a beautiful perfume add or commercial or something (I swear that is a compliment!). I'm so glad you guys got those beautiful shots in China. Very reminiscent of Mulan's backyard hahah! And I think you guys should frame one of those sexy shoe shots for your bedroom! ;)

Thank you, Catherine! Ahaha, I took it as a compliment, no worries. Oh man, I love the suggestion for our bedroom. I might just have to do that now! :laughing:

Oh Danielle, all of your pics are soooo purdy!!! You look GORGEOUS!!! I'm seriously jealous of the Tangled pics!! :) And I also LOVE the "shoe shot"!!! Very risque for a Disney park shoot!!! HAHAHAHA

Danielle

I was curious if you would be willing to sell your unity candle stand? You name a price and I will pay it LOL.

Im totally serious... any price!

:lovestrucv Love your photo shoot pictures!! They will make a wonderful keepsake from your disney wedding! :lovestruc

Thank you so much!

Oh Danielle, all of your pics are soooo purdy!!! You look GORGEOUS!!! I'm seriously jealous of the Tangled pics!! :) And I also LOVE the "shoe shot"!!! Very risque for a Disney park shoot!!! HAHAHAHA

Awww, thanks sweetie! Hahaha, it is risque! ;)

Danielle

I was curious if you would be willing to sell your unity candle stand? You name a price and I will pay it LOL.

Im totally serious... any price!

Sorry, hun--I have plans for my candle holder for my future home. :guilty:

Hi Danielle ~ we're patiently waiting for more updates :rolleyes1

I must say that I love your Bridals in the MK and Epcot and of course the shoe one is my favorite! They did great with making you look like you did on your wedding day. :goodvibes

I told Michelle the other day, since you girls are almost finished with your PJ & TR, please don't leave us, you have to keep up and help us along. Your PJ was the first one I found a while back that was a tremendous help in my pre planning. ;) I think I might copy your Directory on the first page if you don't mind. :worship: I love how organized it is!

Ok, so now I'm just waiting on the VMCP pics and updates! popcorn::

Hi Danielle ~ we're patiently waiting for more updates :rolleyes1

I must say that I love your Bridals in the MK and Epcot and of course the shoe one is my favorite! They did great with making you look like you did on your wedding day. :goodvibes

I told Michelle the other day, since you girls are almost finished with your PJ & TR, please don't leave us, you have to keep up and help us along. Your PJ was the first one I found a while back that was a tremendous help in my pre planning. ;) I think I might copy your Directory on the first page if you don't mind. :worship: I love how organized it is!

Ok, so now I'm just waiting on the VMCP pics and updates! popcorn::

Hi, hun!
I plan on updating soon -- I've been trying to fill out a really detailed "Glad I Did/Wish I Did" list, because I know those are helpful to others and I wanna post in order, because I'm crazy, hahaha.

Thank you for the compliments on my photos! That's so sweet. I'm also extremely happy that you have found my PJ helpful! That's why I am so dedicated with my posts and directory. I don't mind at all--copy away! :goodvibes

I don't think I could ever leave the DISboards...I'm addicted! Even though my wedding TR is about to end, I have started a honeymoon PTR that you can follow along with--The link is in my signature!

My MVMCP post will be up by Friday! :thumbsup2

My sweet Danielle
I am making a concerted effort to post on all the TRs of my friends to assure them I am still reading!! I seem to have got bad recently at reading and not commenting!!!! I assure you I am still reading, and I must say all your photos are simply stunning!!!! I haven't seen one mediocre one yet (let alone a bad one), you must be so thrilled with them all.
Much love to you, my sweet friend!!!

My sweet Danielle
I am making a concerted effort to post on all the TRs of my friends to assure them I am still reading!! I seem to have got bad recently at reading and not commenting!!!! I assure you I am still reading, and I must say all your photos are simply stunning!!!! I haven't seen one mediocre one yet (let alone a bad one), you must be so thrilled with them all.
Much love to you, my sweet friend!!!

I'm glad to see you are still on the boards and following along, Joanne! Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes:hug:

11/13/2011
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

We rode the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom and got to the park right around 4 pm. This was our first time attending a special ticketed event / holiday event. We headed over to the cast members that were dressed up like elves and got our party wristbands. We headed inside and enjoyed the decor as we headed to our first stop, Space Mountain.

Christmas-y Main Street USA
DSC06080.jpg

Space Mountain ended up having a 5 minute wait and we walked right on! Little-to-no waits ended up being the trend the rest of the day. We did Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Thunder Mountain, PhilharMagic, Snow White, Pooh, and Dumbo all before Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party had even technically begun! After we stepped off Dumbo, we went to the Pinocchio Village Haus to get some party snacks.

Snack Menu
DSC06096.jpg

DSC06093.jpg

Cookies and hot chocolate, mmmm.
DSC06094.jpg

From here we went on Small World, Peter Pan (my first time--I loved it!), and then the Tea Cups. Then we ran into another snack location and fueled up on more cookies and cocoa.

We got in line for the Tomorrowland Speedway (another first for me), when a cast member spotted our 'just married' buttons, congratulated us, and led us to the handicap entrance and told us to wait. He comes back about five minutes later, opens the gate, and leads us to the front of the line. He loads us in a car and asks us if it's alright if he could add a sign to our car. He flips around a big metal placque that reads "just married'' and we tell him, "yes!"

Chris found out that I was a very bad driver
DSC06098.jpg

With the sign on our car
DSC06100.jpg

We started to pass by Stitch's Great Escape as a show was about to begin, so we decided to join. This was a first for both of us, and definitely was our last. This is probably going to make me sound super lame, but I was SO scared. I left trembling and telling Chris that we would never go on that again. So, to calm my nerves, we walked onto Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (again, another first for the both of us), and realize we have the whole ride to ourselves. We were less than thrilled with the ride and left through the empty gift shop.

We walked outside and I stop dead in my tracks. I just let out a scream of delight, for right in front of us were Phineas and Ferb! (And there was no line!!!) I grabbed Chris by the arm and booked it over there. Meeting Ferb was one of my goals on this trip and I was heartbroken when I saw the line was so long at Hollywood Studios a couple days prior.

DSC06108.jpg

We had done about every ride we wanted to do, so we headed back out to the hub to get a spot for the Christmas version of The Magic, the Memories, and You. I've seen this show about four times now and it still makes me cry so much. This version was no different. Probably even a little bit more magical, because I loved seeing the castle transform from presents, to a gingerbread house, and then to a Christmas tree.

Castle shot
DSC06086.jpg

Presents
DSC06119.jpg

Candy Cane
DSC06122.jpg

Gingerbread house
DSC06123.jpg

Oh, Christmas Tree!
DSC06137.jpg

We decided to walk back down Main Street and claim a spot for the first parade. We sat down on the curb and then it started to snow! (I don't even care that it was foamy-bubble stuff, it was snow to me!) I watched children dancing in the street and teared up again. It was such a peaceful and magical moment, exactly how Christmas is for me.

SNOW!
DSC06146.jpg

I was in awe
DSC06149.jpg

The snow collecting in Chris' hair
DSC06153.jpg

Then the parade arrived!

DSC06155.jpg

DSC06159.jpg

DSC06162.jpg

DSC06166.jpg

DSC06169.jpg

At some point in the parade, a rollerblading skier came up to us and asked for our names. He then projected at the top of his lungs, "Attention everyone, let's give Chris and Danielle a warm congratulations, because they just got married!" Everyone around us cheered and clapped and I started to blush. He shook our hand and was off skiing again. It was so cool to be involved in the parade, even though it was just our little section.

Chris and I decided we were fading fast and to bail out early, before the exit crowds got crazy. We got back onto the monorail and headed back to the Grand Floridian to call it a night.

To be continued…

I've fallen behind on your PJ, now I need to catch up!

* You're drinking around the world group looks like it was so much fun! Haha so many great pictures.
* I love the guy vs. girls pictures on the Nemo ride!
* I went to Biergarten once when I was young but I don't really remember it. Your pictures make it look really awesome though!
* The sky does look pretty spectacular in your pictures! Especially the ones down by the water, they are just stunning!
* The tea cup pictures are so cute. And I LOVE the Tangled ones, what a gorgeous spot for pictures! You both look so beautiful!
* Your Epcot pics are great too. I love that you went to Norway! And your Italy and France shots in particular are awesome.
* Joe sounds like he was really nice - how sweet to let you check out his camera!
* If you and Deena and your DH's are selling your souls to the mouse I want to join too! Let's see... I have an education background so I could probably do something fun in Animal Kingdom. Or I've done theatre, I would love to be in the Beauty and the Beast stage show! :rotfl:
* The Christmas party looks fun! I love that you didn't have to wait for the rides too long.
* Danielle - you have pretty much described my feelings on the Stitch ride. I went on it for the first time when I was 18, and was in actual tears by the end of it because I was so scared. I know everyone says it's lame compared to Alien Encounter, but it still freaked me out that it was so dark and you didn't know what was coming! So creepy! I will never, ever do that again.

Danielle,

Your Epcot photos are fabulous!!! You have given me a lot of inspiraton for my shoot (and a lot of other stuff :rotfl:) You and Chris look so happy in them.

Glad you had a great time at MVMCP. We went in 2006 and it started to pour while we were having dinner. Maybe we will give it another chance this year.
The announcement at the parade was very sweet! How cool was that!

Can't wait for the next installment.

Okay first:

YAY YOU UPDATED! I missed you.

Second: You had never been on PPF?!? That was my favorite ride when I was a little girl. Favorite. Because... I couldn't figure out how they made it feel like you were really flying. :lmao: I'm glad you did it though!

I loooove your sign on the back of your car. So cute!

YAY PHINEAS AND FERB!!!

Please still be friends with me when I tell you that I don't like the MMY show. :(

Also... PONIES! Wow. I had lots of caps and exclamation points in this response. I think I need some sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter