Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

Hi. I luv your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. That's great that they match. Also your flower girls are going to look sooo cute in their Cinderella dresses! :cutie:

Thank you! I'm so excited about all the outfits :)

I love the hair inspiration pic's. That is similar to how I want my hair and I have been having a hard time finding good photos. The window signs are very cute! I think a door sign would work perfect for AKL to hang on the doors, maybe you could even include some cute wording that relates the AKL.

Yay! I will totally try doing a door hanger for my AKL guests then. :goodvibes

So, my mommy flew up from Pittsburgh for just 1 full day so I could go try on the wedding dress for her. Needless to say, she loved it and she had her crying moment. ;)

So the gown is now officially ordered! YAY! Huge check off our list now. :cool1:

Ok, and I have a request for help ladies!

I am trying to get an idea of what to wear for my engagement photo session. All I have picked out is my shoes/headband for one...and I need to know what should go in between :lmao:

So, in your opinions, what color(s) / style of outfits would go nice with these?:

SAM_1361.jpg

84130198-08.jpg

I'm worried about getting too red or too bizarre. The locations we're having them taken are the Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge. And it's going to be in May, to factor in the temperature.

Thanks in advance!!!

Your shoes and headband are so cute. What if you have like a cute white sundress? Or even like capris and a nice top? When in May are you going. We are planning on being there like the 2nd week of May.

Your shoes and headband are so cute. What if you have like a cute white sundress? Or even like capris and a nice top? When in May are you going. We are planning on being there like the 2nd week of May.

We're going down a little before May 13th! Maybe we'll see each other! :goodvibes

So I booked Beauté Spécialé for my trial run hair/make up in May and also for my wedding day! :thumbsup2

And I caved and ordered the Mickey groom ears top hat and Minnie bride headband off of Ebay...I got the Mickey groom hat today and I'm happy with them, so I'm glad we'll have them for the e-photos and rehearsal! :cutie:

Also, I'm kind of excited cause I think I figured out what kind of centerpieces I would like to have! I was torn between flowers and feathers. I'm going all out with the Art Deco theme to compliment the Atlantic Dance Hall and I feel like feathers are very reminiscent of that style. But Fe thought all feather centerpieces looked tacky and gross, but then I showed him these:
cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

He doesn't hate them, but I think they're perfect! :love: A little bit of everything. :goodvibes
Of course, I'd change the colors...so maybe he'll like them more when they pop. :rotfl:

BUT right now I'm having the conflict of which photographer(s) to choose. :eek::sad2::sad1: I am SO nervous and nitpicky and pretty much having a nervous breakdown only about this aspect of the whole wedding! :scared1: These are the times I wish I didn't have a BFA in Photography and have a good eye for photographs. :rotfl: I think I'm going to have to ask outsiders for their opinions... :confused3 What to do???

So that's really all that's new on the wedding front...but in other Disney news:
I got my cast member name tag! :cool1:
Photoon2010-11-06at1643-1-1.jpg

Have a fantastic weekend! :hug:

So I realized I never really shared who everyone in our massive bridal party is...so here's some mug shots! :lmao::lmao::rotfl:

Our Wedding Party:
The Ladies!
1bm.jpg
Kaitlin - Maid of Honor - Best friend from college/my Pookie!
2bm-1.jpg
Melanie - Maid of Honor - Best friend from home/high school!
3bm.jpg
Chelsea - Bridesmaid - Childhood friend/old neighbor/second family.
4bm.jpg
Erin - Bridesmaid - Childhood friend/old neighbor/second family.
5bm.jpg
Jackie - Bridesmaid - College friend/best advice giver.
6bm.jpg
Katherine - Bridesmaid - Fe's sister/my future S-I-L!
7bm.jpg
Michelle - Bridesmaid - Fe's oldest sister/ my future S-I-L!

The Gentlemen!
1gm.jpg
Cory -Best Man - Chris' best college friend/first roomie
2gm.jpg
Brendan -Best Man - Chris' best friend from home
3gm.jpg
Paul -Groomsman - Chris' baby brother/my future B-I-L!
4gm-1.jpg
Blane -Groomsman - Chris' friend from home/high school
5gm.jpg
Grant -Groomsman - Chris' childhood neighbor
6gm.jpg
Kevin -Groomsman - Chris' college friend
7gm.jpg
Mike -Groomsman - Chris' college friend/Our Red Beard

So that's everyone! :goodvibes I think they'll clean up pretty well, don't you? :rotfl2::thumbsup2

They are listed in order of who they are going to be paired with (and for some I am hoping will fall in love and live their own "happily ever after" :lmao: I am an imp!)

And just in case any of them happen to read this:
We love you all and we can't wait for you to be apart of our special day...and thanks for all your help with wedding planning so far! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Congrats on your Disney Wedding! Having fun following your wedding planning!

I am also a November 11th bride!!

I am having a Disney wedding in Myrtle Beach, SC, but will get to enjoy the Disney Magic on our honeymoon on November 12th in Walt Disney World!

Good luck with planning!! So happy for you! :)

Congrats on your Disney Wedding! Having fun following your wedding planning!

I am also a November 11th bride!!

I am having a Disney wedding in Myrtle Beach, SC, but will get to enjoy the Disney Magic on our honeymoon on November 12th in Walt Disney World!

Good luck with planning!! So happy for you! :)

Thank you so much and YAY for us November 11th brides!!! :cheer2:
And have fun planning your Disneymoon!!! :)

So, I'm getting really giddy because tomorrow marks the start of our 1 year countdown!!! :hyper::cheer2::hyper: So I thought I'd post! :bride:

Anyways,
This past Monday was D23's 70th Anniversary Celebration of Fantasia — Then, Now and Forever! in Boston and me, Fe, a co-worker from the Disney Store, and some of our art school friends went in to town to catch the event. We had a fabulous time!!!

74048_507863321755_108400203_30175665_2919436_n.jpg
Me with producer Don Hahn! (I was melting.)
148500_507863341715_108400203_30175667_5058580_n.jpg
Sorcerer Mickey was in Boston! I couldn't believe he was there...you'd think I was 6 years old again. :rotfl: :wizard:

And now for the stuff I've gotten in the mail...:
1110001534.jpg

Thank jeebus I got these! I am SUCH a nervous wreck when it comes to buying things off of Ebay (I guess it's because I've been scammed so many times before...) But if any of you are wondering if it's worth buying the discontinued Mickey top hat groom ears...it totally is! ;) Fe is actually being a good sport about it and he's gonna wear it during our wedding rehearsal. (Even though Best Man #1 thinks they're dumb... :headache:)

And the other day I got this cute card :)
letter.jpg

And inside was:
swatches.jpg

My fabric swatches! Neat!
Now I can successfully show people what shade of blue I'm talking about...
I also joked with Fe (because they sent a sample of my wedding gown fabric) that I got my wedding dress in the mail! I was like, "look! here it is...this is what I'm wearing to our wedding!" and i took the little square and held it over my pelvis.
Fe refused to turn around (I guess he really thought I got my dress :rotfl:) and when he did he did one of these guys :scared1: and then one of these guys :lmao:.

Oh and I'm excited because I've decided I'm going to DIY my unity candle set! I can't wait to get crafty!:thumbsup2

So that's all for right now...! :lovestruc
Happy Wednesday, all!

:cheer2::dance3::cheer2: I'm getting married 1 year from today!!!!! :cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

That is all. :bride:

Catching up a bit... I LOVE your cinderella and prince charming graphic! I think I'm going to have my DF make a similar one with Belle and the Prince... :) Thanks for the idea!

I saw that you were going to make door hangers for your guests at the AKL. I just wanted to post the door hangars we made for our guests (sorry so big). Some guests hung them on the numbers and some on the door. Hope these help :goodvibes

20100607_13.jpg

This was the one DH and I used
IMG_1069.jpg

We also made a window cling for all of our guests...here is the one that DH and I put in our window.
IMG_1052.jpg

Congrats on hitting the 1 year mark!

Thanks! Getting SO excited! :yay:

Catching up a bit... I LOVE your cinderella and prince charming graphic! I think I'm going to have my DF make a similar one with Belle and the Prince... :) Thanks for the idea!

Thanks! And you're welcome! :hug:

I saw that you were going to make door hangers for your guests at the AKL. I just wanted to post the door hangars we made for our guests (sorry so big). Some guests hung them on the numbers and some on the door. Hope these help :goodvibes

:worship: THANK YOU SO MUCH! I think I'm just going to do something like this now for all of our guests! ;)

So just a couple of neat things:

1. WE WERE ASSIGNED OUR PLANNER!!! :dance3:
Sooooooo excited, can you tell?! :rotfl:
I'm just bummed cause I missed the call while I was at work...but we got Carol Mikles and she sounded absolutely adorable in the voicemail :cutie:

2. I decided to get all DIY for our unity candle arrangement...well I got this guy in the mail today and that's basically my starting point. :thumbsup2
1118001554.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone image...here's the stock photo to give you a better idea:
302155.jpg

I gotta figure out what I wanna do to the candles...But I am thinking I want to spraypaint the candle holder brown to match our colors better. Then when it's on the actual altar, it will have fresh orange floral stuck in some of the nooks and crannies :)

Yaaayyy! :flower3:

LOVE the candle holder! I am also on the hunt for unique Mickey stuff!!

I can't decide between the unity candle, or a sand ceremony... :P

Yay for getting your planner!! :goodvibes Ive got Carol too and shes amazing!! She always responds to my emails super quick and is constantly adding and removing things from my BEO without complaint! Your going to LOVE her!!

LOVE the candle holder! I am also on the hunt for unique Mickey stuff!!

I can't decide between the unity candle, or a sand ceremony... :P

Thanks!
:goodvibes I was originally leaning towards the sand ceremony, but the more I thought about it, the sand ceremony seems like child craft-time sand art and there was no way I could transport it back home...so I chose the unity candles.

Yay for getting your planner!! :goodvibes Ive got Carol too and shes amazing!! She always responds to my emails super quick and is constantly adding and removing things from my BEO without complaint! Your going to LOVE her!!

YAY! I'm so glad to hear she's a delight. I can't wait! ;)

So I've been researching what sort of jewelry I wanted to wear with my wedding dress. I decided I wanted to go all-out with the Art Deco theme found in Atlantic Dance Hall (and now my wedding gown!), so I wanted something to match.

I found this and am in love! :lovestruc

Necklace:
closeupneck2.jpg

closeupnecky.jpg

Bracelet:
RH2111_closeup2_ExtravagantPearlBracelet.jpg

Then my Mommy wanted to know if it would really match, so I got creative and put the jewelry on to the model that's wearing my wedding gown: :rotfl:

wjewl.jpg

Then I'd probably wear something like simple pearl studs, so earrings won't distract from it all.

What do you all think? Too much?
The only sparkle on my dress is what's showing, so the rest is just plain satin.
Opinions welcomed!

omg that jewellery is amazing! And its looks gorgeous with the dress!! What are you waiting for...buy it!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter