Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

Ok ladies! So any help on this would be greatly appreciated. And I'm sorry in advanced if this is rambling poo coming out, but it's past my bedtime ;)

I want my three little flower girls to be mini princesses at the wedding. (They will be ages 3, 4, and 5 at that time.)

I really want to send them to the Bibbity Boppity Boutique to have hair done, but to save some money, I'd like to purchase their outfits before hand. (Preferably in the next couple weeks--discounted Halloween stuff! :thumbsup2 )

SO...Which dress do you like??!!!

102091M.jpg

102820M.jpg

400106127760MS.jpg

Blue IS my color, and I'm not too upset if someone else wears white on my wedding day (I was considering dying the white one, but it's synthetic and wouldn't work too well.) But I'm concerned about it being a different shade of blue than what I was originally picturing :confused: Oh well, I can live, right? :confused3 :rotfl: RIGHT? :crazy2:

have you tried Alfred Angelo? All of his styles come in 55 colours, you should be able to find the right shade there.
www.alfredangelo.com

Yes, right now Alfred Angelo styles are my some of my top favorites, I just haven't committed to a color yet. All of their blues are too pale or too green. I want burn-your-retinas bright turquoisy blue. :lmao:

But now I'm thinking of toning it down and matching it to Cinderella's blue. That seems more do-able.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

:rotfl: my computer wallpaper is a happy yellow, green and orange combination. OF COURSE they are awesome!!! How can people think it's weird?! :headache:[/QUOTE]

I know I don't understand either! There are lots of November brides hopefully we have have a massive November dis bride meet!!

IMHO I like the third of the flowergirl dresses best. It looks more classy and less fancy dressish!!

Yeah I like the 3rd one too! Ive got 3 little princesses at my wedding too! They will be 2,4 & 5 and will each be dressed as a different Disney princess! I think its such ageat idea to have them as princesses...its going to be a totally magical day for them!! :goodvibes

The 2nd and 3rd ones are my favorite! They are all so cute! Now it makes me want to have a flower girl!

There are lots of November brides hopefully we have have a massive November dis bride meet!!

That would be so great. We rock! Go November brides :goodvibes

I think its such a great idea to have them as princesses...its going to be a totally magical day for them!! :goodvibes

I know! I love the idea--they're never going to forget it :lovestruc

Thanks to all that voted on which dress you liked best! :worship:

After asking you & my facebook friends, I've decided to go with (drum roll, please :rotfl: ):

Dress #2!
It's marked down through the Disney Store, and all I'm waiting for is the future sizes from their moms and I will order them! :goodvibes

Ok, now I'm leaning more towards this one:

102091M.jpg

Because:
1. I was reading "traditional wedding" customs and the flower girl and ring bearer are supposed to mimic the bride and groom. Thus it is OK for the flower girl to wear white.
2. The shade of blue I want for my bridesmaid dresses is much different from this and I am a stickler on being matchy-matchy.

So I feel the white is the way to go.

Also, something else to think about...the dessert party is going to be outside between 8-10 at night in November, so they might get a little chilly...and sleeves will help :)

I'll let you know which one I decide on! :lmao::rotfl:

***OH and I'm wouldn't do the veil...just the dress.

Just thought I'd post the start of the little projects I'm working on.
I'm designing all the little informational inserts to put into our guests welcome folders.

I started with my favorite :lmao: The "Drinking Around the World" Checklist.

Front:
check.jpg
bb-1-2-1.jpg

I saw this idea from another DISbride, I can't remember who, but I thought it would be a good thing for our college buddies to have...so I revamped it!

Surprisingly it was really hard to find which drinks are offered at each of the countries. I'm not a huge drinker, (You can find me in Mexico with my fiesta margarita :drinking1) so I wasn't sure what was served where.

I think I'm going to do a couple more of these with a list of our favorite restaurants, rides, etc. Or even a Thank-You, Welcome...OH THERE'S SO MUCH I CAN DO!!! :goodvibes

The menus on allears.net have the drinks listed! Also, if the food and wine festival is still going on during your trip, there are even more countries!

The menus on allears.net have the drinks listed! Also, if the food and wine festival is still going on during your trip, there are even more countries!

Ooooh! Thanks for the info! :)
I can't wait--I think the Food & Wine fest will still be on when we get there :goodvibes I can't wait to stuff my face! :rotfl:

Hello! just stumbled upon your PJ. First off...CONGRATULATIONS!!!:cheer2:
Your plans are coming together great! I'll be following along...and as for the flower girls....i found this while browsing and had to include the link for you...it's a tad different from the 2nd choice you had... ^_^...just what a bride needs...more options...:rotfl:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/3121508?origin=keywordsearch

Oh man, nothing too new in the world of planning, but I thought this was exciting news to share.

Future sister-in-law and I are going to look at more bridesmaids dresses tomorrow (yay :goodvibes) and when I went to call and make an appointment at the one place the lady was hilariously poking fun at me that I haven't found a dress (or even started looking for that matter) and that she is going to force some for me to try tomorrow!!! :scared1: :lmao:

I've never tried any wedding dress on...so we'll see how this goes...

Guess I better start googling styles I like. And shave my legs! LOL :rotfl:

I'll let you know how I make out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter