Day on the Bay Activities Excursion thru Aulani?

pmurph

Mouseketeer
Hi
Has anyone done this excursion thru Aulani? My 16 year old would like to jet ski (does anyone have a better suggestion for this??) and it would be great to do the snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. It says on the description that you can pick three activities. Was this a well run excursion and was it worth it? Would love to hear how the day went for you if you've done this...
Like what time you left the resort, mode of transportation, how long was the ride, what activities did you choose and how long you were able to do each, etc?
Thank you!

Hi
Has anyone done this excursion thru Aulani? My 16 year old would like to jet ski (does anyone have a better suggestion for this??) and it would be great to do the snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. It says on the description that you can pick three activities. Was this a well run excursion and was it worth it? Would love to hear how the day went for you if you've done this...
Like what time you left the resort, mode of transportation, how long was the ride, what activities did you choose and how long you were able to do each, etc?
Thank you!
Sounds like fun! I'm interested if anyone has done this too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter