Dci 2010

I'll be at AMC PI for the DCI broadcast tonight. Look for me and DBF in Blue Stars shirts!

If they pan the stands I'm on the 45 side 2 on the aisle.... The guy who looks like he's had one too many White Castles for dinner!:lmao:

DD and I were also at PI last night :goodvibes
From what I could tell over the screen .... Cavies and Crown rocked the house vs. the performance in Atlanta! unforturnately the effect of Phantoms opener and closer were lost over the airwaves :mad: very happy we made the trip north :cool1:
Soooo glad to see Cadets new guard unis. after reading Hopkins blog, glad I wasn't the only one feeling the old ones were so distracting :sad1: truly enjoyed their performance :yay:
and Madison double WOW again :woohoo::woohoo: they truly owned the field last night.
Can't wait to hear the results for tonight and see Cavies overtake BD :cheer2::cheer2:

just me
:surfweb:

::: silently hoping Coats make some mistakes so Crown can move up :wizard::::

Cavies show was so disturbing, it was amazing! I loved it! Most of the folks around me didn't get the "Put on a happy face" ballad with the masks...

I wanted to say...."You've never worked for Disney!" :lmao:

I just wonder, if you took away Blue Devils mirrors... and got a chance to really watch the show....would they be all that good....:confused3

It's so hot here they have decided to leave the roof closed...THANK GOD!!!

So Blue Devils wins again. I'm so happy Phantom took top percussion. I really loved their show this year.

And wow, has anyone ever seen a marcher go down like that in a show? That poor brass player from Crown. I did notice in the Awards Ceremony, members of Crown laid down the horn from the missing member in their ranks, very classy. Hope they're ok.

Just rode to the airport with some folks from crown....the kid is fine.... Compound fracture to his lower leg. The worst part was his brain would not shut off and he just kept trying to march... He literally had to be dragged off the field! It's not his age out year... Thank God! Best part of the week.... I got to meet TWO Dissers on the same day!:thumbsup2. Sitting in the airport now with all kinds of kids hopped up happy to go see the mouse.... Dear lord! Guess we can spend the winter debating the G7 thing now.....Sad the season is over, but it was a fun week in Indy!

We just pulled in awhile ago from Indy! Today we had breakfast at the hotel with 2 members of Crown that played in the pit. They were unaware that anything happened until they got off the field. They said he had been complaining of his leg hurting for awhile (nurse we were sitting with thought he may have had a stress fracture). They also said that a bus driver broke his ankle trying to help him off the field.

That was something I hope and pray never to see again at a show. I wish that guy a speedy recovery!

I was disappointed in the BD's show...I never "got it". Madison and Cavies shows were amazing. They had the audience support for sure! PR got an ovation for winning percussion last night!

One of the most memorable lines from the Friends of DCI breakfast came from Dan Atchinson..."There is no *I* in team, and in Drum Corp International there is no G."

Best line from the stands came in the Cavies preshow when the one member is carried on the back of another then thrown down, "Oh my Gawd, they killed Kenny!"

Great year....great friends....great show...great kids.... TOO HOT!

pinnie

I was disappointed in the BD's show...I never "got it".

How do you get a perfect score in Color Guard three nights in a row, when on all three nights there were numerous drops? :confused3

I just dont get it!

How do you get a perfect score in Color Guard three nights in a row, when on all three nights there were numerous drops? :confused3

I just dont get it!

Someone is sleeping with the judges.
I commend them on their ingenuity!
:thumbsup2

I just dont get it!

The judges were blinded by the mirrors, I tell ya!

pinnie

Thanks for posting that. I have been thinking about him and praying a lot!

pinnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter