DCL coming to Dover

Very exciting - very pricey though. I was hoping for the 10 day med cruise :confused3

we will have to run a DIS meet to Dover Nat, we can all wear big white Mickey gloves and wave them off - how exciting that would be

I really need to talk DH into going on one of these cruises :worship: :worship:
Guess when it is my birthday :rolleyes1 and guess when the ship is in Dover:rolleyes1

anyone else thinking of sailing the summer of 2010

Rach, Nat, I am sure we can hatch a plan, one that involves much alcohol to celebrate the lovely time that the people on board are going to have, we have to toast them LOL

Rach, Nat, I am sure we can hatch a plan, one that involves much alcohol to celebrate the lovely time that the people on board are going to have, we have to toast them LOL

it would be VERY rude not to give them a proper send off !

we will have to run a DIS meet to Dover Nat, we can all wear big white Mickey gloves and wave them off - how exciting that would be

Now that's a great idea Jules. Paul has already promised us a weekend to Dover, as I can't imagine being able to afford one of those cruises

Now that's a great idea Jules. Paul has already promised us a weekend to Dover, as I can't imagine being able to afford one of those cruises

I too think it's a great idea Jules! I would be up for a DIS meet in Dover - unless of course I can persuade my Dh to be on the Magic waving back at you lot. :lmao:

sounds like a plan, something we can start to organise next year, it sounds fun

I really need to talk DH into going on one of these cruises :worship: :worship:
Guess when it is my birthday :rolleyes1 and guess when the ship is in Dover:rolleyes1

anyone else thinking of sailing the summer of 2010

I'm considering booking the 7th Aug 11 night med. Its slightly different to the med I did in 2007. Plus I would be on the magic on my birthday.

I would have loved to do the baltic , but I'm a teacher and in 2010 we dont finish school until 23rd july which is too late.

Oh that sounds like fun although I'd like to be with Claire waving back at you all from on board the Magic :)

I would like to do the 8 night Dover to Barcelona Cruise on July 30th 2010 - fingers crossed for a little lottery win ;)

I too think it's a great idea Jules! I would be up for a DIS meet in Dover - unless of course I can persuade my Dh to be on the Magic waving back at you lot. :lmao:

Same here - I'm only an hour or so from Dover (but I'm not having all you to stay, I've seen what you get up to :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ), if I'm not going to be on the maiden voyage then watching it go with you girlies is a great idea:thumbsup2
TBH unless it's greatly improved since the last time I went, that area is not the prettiest in the world.....maybe we could find somewhere nicer along the coast to stay:confused3

Thanks for the link......off to price up for my 40th;)

Same here - I'm only an hour or so from Dover (but I'm not having all you to stay, I've seen what you get up to :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ), if I'm not going to be on the maiden voyage then watching it go with you girlies is a great idea:thumbsup2

Will you put me up...im the best behaved after all :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter