DCL coming to Dover

It's a bit of a bittersweet day for you then. Hope the puppy is OK. :goodvibes

Well I haven't had a quote yet but not wanting to leave anything to chance we have gone ahead and booked direct...Category 6 on deck 5! :cool1: :banana:

Well done David :banana: :banana: What room number are you? Did you go for the second dinner sitting? :sail:

The vet doesn't know what is wrong with her, we need to wait a few days to she how she is before that take it further! :sad2:

Well done David :banana: :banana: What room number are you? Did you go for the second dinner sitting? :sail:

The vet doesn't know what is wrong with her, we need to wait a few days to she how she is before that take it further! :sad2:

The site said it couldn't guarantee us a room number yet only that category or better - which is annoying because when I got on in work I had specific cabins on deck 5 or 6 to choose from. :sad2: Still, so what WE'RE BOOKED and that's all that matters!!!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

I did go for the second dinner seating.

Plus to add to the stress my puppy is ill and we've had to get an emergencu appointment at the vets.....hubby is there with her now as I was still trying to get the cruise booked! :sad2:

Claire, I'm sorry I missed this! I hope poor Bailey's OK... :hug: :hug: :hug:

The site said it couldn't guarantee us a room number yet only that category or better - which is annoying because when I got on in work I had specific cabins on deck 5 or 6 to choose from. :sad2: Still, so what WE'RE BOOKED and that's all that matters!!!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

I did go for the second dinner seating.

:woohoo: I agree - your on it in the Category you wanted so it doesn't really matter where! :woohoo:

Yay - dinner buddy! :goodvibes

Claire, I'm sorry I missed this! I hope poor Bailey's OK... :hug: :hug: :hug:

No worries Karen, I know how stressful today has been. :hug: We don't really know what is wrong with her apart from she is struggling to walk on her back legs. The vet said to leave it a few days to see how she goes, otherwise they will have to do X rays etc! :faint:

Hubby said he was sitting in the waiting room and the vet opened the door and called "Bailey - the magic mushroom eater!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: To make things worse it wasn't even the same vet that saw her last week!

Have you heard from your TA yet?

Thanks Joanne. I've been dying to put it on but didn't want to tempt fate.

I forgot to say I noticed it too.....your running out of room in your sig!

I will have to do mine.

We don't really know what is wrong with her apart from she is struggling to walk on her back legs. The vet said to leave it a few days to see how she goes, otherwise they will have to do X rays etc! :faint:

Big hugs for puppy Bailey :hug: Hope she gets better soon.

:sail: :sail: :sail: :sail: :sail: :sail:

After two extremely frustrating hours - I got it booked!!!!

WOO - HOO - See you at the DIS dinner table David!!! :goodvibes

party: party: party:

Congrats

does anyone know if booking with DVC points what you need to pay? is it just the normal booking fee for booking non DVC accommodation.

When I booked the med cruise in 2007 it was with DVC, we booked 1 cash and 1 person on points - the only thing was you had to pay the person in cash whole up front - yikes (It was worth it though)

Congrats

When I booked the med cruise in 2007 it was with DVC, we booked 1 cash and 1 person on points - the only thing was you had to pay the person in cash whole up front - yikes (It was worth it though)

Thanks - I am so confused about this, I don't want to phone MS untill I am sure of the basic infomation. I am looking to book the 10 day med cruise for 1 adult and 1 child.

As this thread has now moved onto the quote/planning and booking stage, I will pop it over onto the UK Trip Planning forum

Have fun planning your 2010 Cruises everyone :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter