• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL on Travel Channel 4/15

We're looking forward to seeing it. The Travel channel was filming when we were on the Feb. 27 Wonder. That may be the one that they'll be showing.:Pinkbounc

Did anyone else watch last night? I did, and my dh was all grumpy about it...... until they showed the bar.:rolleyes: His eyes glazed over and he said, how much are the drinks anyway? I guess I'll lead him onto the ship with a Margarita on the rocks with extra salt on the rim..... but hey, whatever works!;)

I just caught the segment about Voyager of the Seas....missed Disney....I thought Disney was on tonight...it was on last night too?

MJ

Nope RCCL was on last night- but I'll watch ANY show about cruising! LOL Disney is on tonight.

I hope they show the Magic as well as the Wonder tonight!!!

American Idol will have to wait!!!

MJ

My wife and I sailed the Wonder for our 1st wedding anniversary last October 20th. The "Travel Channel" was filming extensively during our trip. I figured maybe this show tonight might include footage from then. I was surprised to see that they were filming again the end of February. Can anyone confirm details about this show tonight?

A friend of ours is taping the shows for us. I love watching all the shows about cruising, too. I'll have a 6 hours tape to watch by this weekend. It's amazing how not all Comcast Cable companies in various counties and states don't have the same programming. You'd think that the Travel Channel is like a standard offering.

Tina

Also, at 7:00 is a show on the new ship ResidentSea, a virtual floating city. I've read a lot about it and am looking forward to seeing this special.

Last night was Adventure of the Seas which is a sister ship to the Voyager seris ships, which sails the Southern Caribbean route out of San Juan.

It looks like a nice ship with plenty to do - with very pretty ports of call.

Throughout the week Travel Channel will also be highlighting Disney (as mentioned), the World of Residensea, and the new Star Princess.

:eek:!!! My Comcast cable doesn't offer us the Travel Channel!! BooooHoooo!

I'm going to go sit in my corner and cry for awhile....

My parents Comcast in Delaware County has it. You are just across the river. See..., crazy!

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter