DCP 2014 Fall and Fall Advantage- Accepted!

Applied and got accepted in the span of 4 days for Custodial. Still surprised at how quick of a turaround that was. Will be arriving Aug 11th which happens to be a week before my birthday. :)

I'll be arriving June 9th for Main Entrance Operations too! Looking for roommates 21+ :)

I want to find a nice roommate(s) too, but i'm looking for under 21 or 21+ that don't drink. I'm not 21 till October.

But good job on being accepted!:thumbsup2

Still can't wait to explore the parks!

I want to find a nice roommate(s) too, but i'm looking for under 21 or 21+ that don't drink. I'm not 21 till October.

But good job on being accepted!:thumbsup2

Still can't wait to explore the parks!
Thanks! You too!! Hopefully we'll see each other soon! :)

I'll be arriving June 9th for Main Entrance Operations too! Looking for roommates 21+ :)

That's quite exciting, congrats to you and everyone else already accepted to the CP this season!

I'm an alum FA 2012, lived in Chatham, I was a lifeguard at typhoon lagoon and park greeter/PAC at the Magic Kingdom once the waterpark closed.

I am applying to both PIs and the CP as backup, but so willing to do what Disney throws at me.

If anyone has any questions about living on campus at Disney, working at a water park or MK, or anything else Disney give me a shout out. I have done everything WDW has to offer. (Except the Disney classes, I was too busy having the time of my life) haha

That's quite exciting, congrats to you and everyone else already accepted to the CP this season! I'm an alum FA 2012, lived in Chatham, I was a lifeguard at typhoon lagoon and park greeter/PAC at the Magic Kingdom once the waterpark closed. I am applying to both PIs and the CP as backup, but so willing to do what Disney throws at me. If anyone has any questions about living on campus at Disney, working at a water park or MK, or anything else Disney give me a shout out. I have done everything WDW has to offer. (Except the Disney classes, I was too busy having the time of my life) haha

Can you talk a little about the PAC shifts? Is it true anybody can pick them up??

Can you talk a little about the PAC shifts? Is it true anybody can pick them up??

Yes anyone can pick them up, but from I can recall there are a very limited number of these shifts. I know for a fact some PAC shifts without training were available during summer and early fall when its still busy from summer vacation. These shifts were for the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it St parade, and youre mostly telling people to walk on one side of the sidewalk to maintain the traffic flow.

I worked PAC regularly from Sept - Jan so I had all the fun of Holiday Party PAC Shifts and I never had to pick up a PAC shift from another role so I am not an expert.

But if you do want to pick up a PAC shift I would plan it on a day you wanna spend the whole day at MK, you will realize how long the commute to clocktower, thur the utilidor, and be in costume at the main entrance (where PAC clock into work.)

Probably not worth the cash, but totally worth the experience, working Main Street Operations is so fun! Be ready for mad guests tho. haha

Yes anyone can pick them up, but from I can recall there are a very limited number of these shifts. I know for a fact some PAC shifts without training were available during summer and early fall when its still busy from summer vacation. These shifts were for the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it St parade, and youre mostly telling people to walk on one side of the sidewalk to maintain the traffic flow. I worked PAC regularly from Sept - Jan so I had all the fun of Holiday Party PAC Shifts and I never had to pick up a PAC shift from another role so I am not an expert. But if you do want to pick up a PAC shift I would plan it on a day you wanna spend the whole day at MK, you will realize how long the commute to clocktower, thur the utilidor, and be in costume at the main entrance (where PAC clock into work.) Probably not worth the cash, but totally worth the experience, working Main Street Operations is so fun! Be ready for mad guests tho. haha

Thank you!!

Yes anyone can pick them up, but from I can recall there are a very limited number of these shifts. I know for a fact some PAC shifts without training were available during summer and early fall when its still busy from summer vacation. These shifts were for the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it St parade, and youre mostly telling people to walk on one side of the sidewalk to maintain the traffic flow.

I worked PAC regularly from Sept - Jan so I had all the fun of Holiday Party PAC Shifts and I never had to pick up a PAC shift from another role so I am not an expert.

But if you do want to pick up a PAC shift I would plan it on a day you wanna spend the whole day at MK, you will realize how long the commute to clocktower, thur the utilidor, and be in costume at the main entrance (where PAC clock into work.)

Probably not worth the cash, but totally worth the experience, working Main Street Operations is so fun! Be ready for mad guests tho. haha

Silly question, but what is PAC? :confused:

Silly question, but what is PAC? :confused:

pac are the cms in dark pants,dark vest and white shirt who are the crowd control people.you see them thru out the day but you will see a lot of them during parades. its a job you have to try at least one time. :lmao:
dd did it one night. :lmao: she had fun but said she will never do that again!!! :lmao: she did it one day and can tell you stories for three hours. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter