DCP 2014 Fall and Fall Advantage- Accepted!

Accepted for Fall Advantage - Vacation Planner!! Arriving May 27!

NO!! What is it!!:scared1:

I'm so excited and I don't know what it is!:dance3:
My guess is it is just an acceptance postcard, but still, it sounds exciting.:mickeyjum:maleficen:simba:

what day/wave did you get your acceptance? that should help tell you when the postcard arrives!

Hi, I'm Susie. I got accepted to Fall Advantage to be a vacation planner.

I am happy, but I am still debating it. I am 22. I am graduating college in May. So this is my only opportunity to do the program. But, I am graduating and part of me wants a full time job. Disney describes this as a resume enhancer. What happens after doing this? Do people apply to other areas of Disney? Is this enough to live on? For you seniors out there? I have too pay for things and am getting $7.95/hr. Will this be enough?

I just don't know. Can anyone help me with my dilemma about how this program will help me later after it's over? And will I be able to live off what we make? Any other seniors feeling anything similar?

Thanks.

Hello! I got accepted for Fall Recreation! I also got into grad school so I'm probably going to decline and apply again when I'm finishing grad school. I'd rather just go to disney right now, but I feel like it's better for me to get grad school over with so I don't have to worry about it during the program.

Hi, I'm Susie. I got accepted to Fall Advantage to be a vacation planner. I am happy, but I am still debating it. I am 22. I am graduating college in May. So this is my only opportunity to do the program. But, I am graduating and part of me wants a full time job. Disney describes this as a resume enhancer. What happens after doing this? Do people apply to other areas of Disney? Is this enough to live on? For you seniors out there? I have too pay for things and am getting $7.95/hr. Will this be enough? I just don't know. Can anyone help me with my dilemma about how this program will help me later after it's over? And will I be able to live off what we make? Any other seniors feeling anything similar? Thanks.

Lots of people do the program after graduation. Typically what can happen is you go to casting near the end of your program looking for fulltime work or you can apply for a PI or extend your program. I worked and paid for a cell phone and credit card no problems.

Me! I just got accepted for Custodial this afternoon, one week after my interview. I thought I would get QSFB.

Fall Advantage? I'm pretty stoked for it, all my research has given me the feeling that this job can be very enjoyable. Plus, water art! lol

Fall Advantage? I'm pretty stoked for it, all my research has given me the feeling that this job can be very enjoyable. Plus, water art! lol

Congrats on being accepted.

The water art is awesome. The first timeI saw it was in Hong Kong Disney and it is really neat!:goofy::figment:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter