DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of good thoughts for Susan and her family. :hug:

Please keep my friend Susan in your thoughts/prayers. Her dad has been diagnosed with very advanced colon cancer. :guilty: From what she has said I think it is inoperable, and widespread throughout his body. She is having a very hard time right now.

Elizabeth - I'm so sorry about Susan's father. So sad! Prayers said for him, now.

I would start a new home, but don't know how to do it. I'll keep looking for a new link, though.

Elizabeth - I'm so sorry about Susan's father. So sad! Prayers said for him, now.

I would start a new home, but don't know how to do it. I'll keep looking for a new link, though.

its quite easy. Just start a new thread and then copy the info from the first post of this thread into it and add the link to this thread at the bottom under chapter 9.

Please keep my friend Susan in your thoughts/prayers. Her dad has been diagnosed with very advanced colon cancer. :guilty: From what she has said I think it is inoperable, and widespread throughout his body. She is having a very hard time right now.

done... how very sad.

I got there and met with the director, thep rincipal of the school that i have the long term position and the principal of the school where the kindergarten is. It was a quick 20 minute meeting, but they kept saying how well i did in all of my interviews with the district.
I will find out tomorrow or friday if i have my OWN kindergarten classroom!

1.gif

Jen, I just wanted to wish you luck on the job and say congrats as I'm sure you'll get it!!! You will be great, and the kids will the lucky ones.

Will do! For quick (and cheap) answers for sleeping and formula.

Already? Our school's here don't start until after Labor Day (because of all the fairs and 4H...no one would be in school for the first week then!)
I can't believe she's in first grade already! Kids grow so fast!

Michigan has a law now that school can't start until after Labor Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter