DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
well a few weeks ago we went to savers and got Jeff some shorts for WDW. I have them in the wash now. I woke up with a headache so not getting much done.

Wow, We're not making parenting older kids look so great to Jennifer are we :rotfl: :rotfl:

That sounds like a busy weekend. Remember to take care of yourself in the process.

I guess we're not. Sorry, Jennifer! Actually, it's almost as much fun as parenting babies. Sometimes, the way my kids act, I can hardly tell the difference. Katie has perfected the sigh and eye roll of a teen ager! I just can't stand it!!!!

Don't worry about me! I'm getting quite expert at sitting, sorting through things, and giving orders. That's about as involved as I'm likely to get. Alan won't let me do much, these days! I think Jacob and the twins will do a lot of the work, as they are so excited to get moved to their new rooms. I think it will be good to have all the girls in one area, and the boys in another.

well a few weeks ago we went to savers and got Jeff some shorts for WDW. I have them in the wash now. I woke up with a headache so not getting much done.

I hate that! It throws the whole day, and no matter how much Tylenol I take, I can never get rid of them! I hope you feel better quickly.

Chris' Aunt and Uncle are stopping by tonight to borrow some folding chairs. We haven't seen them in years even though they only live one town over. Sound familiar? This would be Chris' Mother's brother. Of course I am working tonight. I want the house in order before I leave. I also made a pitcher of punch and the coffee is ready to go with all the cups etc on the table. I think I'll make a crock pot cake to go along with this.

Now if I can get the laundry finished and the entertainment center cleaned off I might be able to take a short break before work :lmao:

Well, I've folded and put away 2 loads of laundry, and still have one in the dryer. That will be it for laundry today! There's only so much one person can do, you know??? My goal, this year, is to get my kids to realize that they can wear something more than once before it's technically dirty...unless it's really stained or smelly. Wish me luck with that one!

I've also made a batch of pumpkin muffins. I'm making them mini size, so they'll last longer for lunch boxes, so it's taking longer to be done with that project.

Next is lunch. Then I'm off to sort through books in Jacob's room. It's a bit daunting, so I'll need some pixie dust with that!

Chris' Aunt and Uncle are stopping by tonight to borrow some folding chairs. We haven't seen them in years even though they only live one town over. Sound familiar? This would be Chris' Mother's brother. Of course I am working tonight. I want the house in order before I leave. I also made a pitcher of punch and the coffee is ready to go with all the cups etc on the table. I think I'll make a crock pot cake to go along with this.

Now if I can get the laundry finished and the entertainment center cleaned off I might be able to take a short break before work :lmao:

You are a good woman to take care of all that before you leave. Which crock pot cake are you thinking of making?

Deb - I am soooo tired of rain! I hope it doesn't last as long as yours did! The forecast shows thunderstorms every single day. Just like a WDW forecast without anything fun to go along with it. :rolleyes:

Glynis - Good luck getting everyone settled in their new rooms! :wizard:

DH called to get the address of the pool party. I guarantee the boys won't be in the pool because it is dark and pouring rain. I guess DS doesn't have to stay long if he doesn't want to, but I do think it will be good for him to see some of his friends before the first day of school.

You are a good woman to take care of all that before you leave. Which crock pot cake are you thinking of making?

I really don't have alot of options on the cake front. I've got a can of apple pie filling, a box of spice cake mix and a stick of butter :rotfl: :rotfl: Most of that was in the camper. I REALLY need to go grocery shopping tomorrow

Please keep my friend Susan in your thoughts/prayers. Her dad has been diagnosed with very advanced colon cancer. :guilty: From what she has said I think it is inoperable, and widespread throughout his body. She is having a very hard time right now.

I really don't have alot of options on the cake front. I've got a can of apple pie filling, a box of spice cake mix and a stick of butter :rotfl: :rotfl: Most of that was in the camper. I REALLY need to go grocery shopping tomorrow

sounds yummy

I got there and met with the director, thep rincipal of the school that i have the long term position and the principal of the school where the kindergarten is. It was a quick 20 minute meeting, but they kept saying how well i did in all of my interviews with the district.
I will find out tomorrow or friday if i have my OWN kindergarten classroom!

I got there and met with the director, thep rincipal of the school that i have the long term position and the principal of the school where the kindergarten is. It was a quick 20 minute meeting, but they kept saying how well i did in all of my interviews with the district.
I will find out tomorrow or friday if i have my OWN kindergarten classroom!

:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter