DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen good luck today!

Terry I agree with everyone else, the issue of Hals foot being run over needs to be addressed.

Theresa I hope you find your missing bag & get some relief from your mouth pain :wizard:

Deb I had that orange bread at Tusker House & thought it was very good, good luck with the recipe!

:wizard: & :hug: to all!

Jen-good luck!!

I found the missing bag:cool1: ...Cassidy was the one who picked up the mail...so I was talking about how there should have been a box key for the purse and she said "but there was!" :upsidedow Turns out she's never gotten the mail at package time so had no clue, I think she honestly thought the mailman just left a random key. :rotfl2:

Deb-I can't wait to hear about the orange bread.

Princess was very excited to see us this morning! She had a good time with her grandparents and she is doing great on the potty, so hopefully we will get back into our routine without too much drama.

admit it, while Princess was happy to see you....she was VERY EXCITED to see your DS!!:goodvibes

Thank you all for the wishes on my mouth...I swear eventually I might have a normal feeling mouth.

Deb-the restlessness at night is running rampant through my house...worked kind of in my favor this morning as I had set my alarm for Cassidy for pm instead of am so while she ended up getting late she wasn't late for class;)

You wanna know the answer? (And if you guys get tired of me posting her texts, let me know! I am having fun decipering them though!)

Here's her latest:

That was at 5:45pm. And she already had at least one dole whip too. But there's nothing new about that! :rotfl:

bummer about the parade. please keep posting

I've got 2 things happening and I need some help from you all on one of them.

I, in a fit of stress and impulsiveness, bought a Vera Bradley off Evilbay. The seller sent it (I think) and the USPS says it was delivered yesterday...I have not seen hide nor hair of it. Can I do anything??

The other is the dentist said I might have tooth chips work their way out after the extractions....I've got a particularly painful one trying to break free...and it's making me grumpy!!

dont know on the first.

ouchy on the 2nd :wizard:

I'm trying to decide what to make for a pot luck at the campground on Saturday night. The trick is to find something that I know my fussy kids will eat. I think I've decided on Sweet and Sour meatballs. I can do those in a crockpot with little mess :thumbsup2 I also searched for and Orange bread recipe. We had the most wonderful, moist orange bread at Tusker House. I think I may have found a similar recipe as an orange loaf. I guess I'll have to try it to see how it tastes.

Deb,
I checked this thread The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1100+ recipes! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103 but they dont have that recipe. You can post and maybe someone can get it for you if the one you found does not work. I can try to get it when we go if you want . We are doing Breakfast their one day.

Jen-good luck!!

I found the missing bag:cool1: ...Cassidy was the one who picked up the mail...so I was talking about how there should have been a box key for the purse and she said "but there was!" :upsidedow Turns out she's never gotten the mail at package time so had no clue, I think she honestly thought the mailman just left a random key. :rotfl2:

Deb-I can't wait to hear about the orange bread.

:yay: for finding the missing bag

I finally got around to going through my "other" e-mail inbox. There is a pool party for the incoming 7th grade boys TODAY. I called the mom who is hosting to let her know DS would like to attend. DH is already finished for the day and he took DS home so it shouldn't be a problem to get him to a pool party at 3 PM. Of course we are having thunderstorms so I don't know if the boys will do any swimming.

DS was kind of weird about it. He didn't want to go even though it looks like it will be a pretty small group. He said it is because he has a "shirt" tan from being at Disney. :confused: I can't imagine that is the real reason. Then he said he is worried that his ex-friend from elementary will bring the thug boy who picked on DS last year. While that is entirely possible (ex-friend's mom thinks Thug is a very nice boy), the other boys who will be there are not tolerant of Thug's behavior. I am pretty sure DS will be fine even if Thug is there. The boy who is hosting is one of DS's good friends, and I imagine there will be several moms there even if DH doesn't stay. Pretty hard to bully in that environment.

I should get to bed soon. Hunter is awake again. He had the nightmare tonight. I wonder what's up with my boys lately :confused3

Mary had a nightmare last night, too! She came crawling into bed with me, snuggling right up against my back. Normally I wouldn't care, but those little knees just kept pressing into my kidneys. Ouch!!! Good thing I love her, or I would have been very grumpy.

::yes:: I can't believe you have just a few months left! I'm glad you are still feeling moderately well! :goodvibes

Eeek!!! Don't remind me! I've got so much I have to do! We gave away everything after the twins were born; positive we were done. Oh well. At least I have a cradle for after he's born, clothes from my niece, and just last weekend, Alan bought a crib/dresser combo. It's really nice, too. The crib will convert to a toddler bed when the time comes.

I think that this weekend, we are going to move the twins out of the nursery into Jacob's room (we're picking up bunkbeds at IKEA on Friday afternoon, hopefully), move Jacob upstairs into the nursery (he wants to share a room with his brother), and get some walls painted. I wonder how much we'll actually get done?

Deb,
I checked this thread The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1100+ recipes! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103 but they dont have that recipe. You can post and maybe someone can get it for you if the one you found does not work. I can try to get it when we go if you want . We are doing Breakfast their one day.

I would be interested! Sounds yummy, and I'm always looking for recipes.

Jennifer - Sorry to hear about your mom's stepmom. :hug:
Is it pouring rain on you guys? I think it has rained non-stop since we got home on Sunday. :sad2: The news said Oklahoma City has had 9.5 inches of rain in August. Not sure what our total is.

Is it pouring rain on you guys? I think it has rained non-stop since we got home on Sunday. :sad2: The news said Oklahoma City has had 9.5 inches of rain in August. Not sure what our total is.

thanks

no not today. we got 2 inches yesterday here at our house.

Deb,

I'm hoping to try out the recipe that I found tomorrow. Today is cleaning. I'm not sure how I can clean all day every day and still find messes :confused3 The bug guy has come and gone. He said that he has talked to "experts" in the area and they feel that the bugs must be coming in from outside. So he did nothing in the house except putting sticky traps in the basement. He did spray the perimeter of the house so maybe that will help. :headache: If he had no intention of spraying the kitchen then why did I need to have everything in airtight containers :confused3

Mary had a nightmare last night, too! She came crawling into bed with me, snuggling right up against my back. Normally I wouldn't care, but those little knees just kept pressing into my kidneys. Ouch!!! Good thing I love her, or I would have been very grumpy.

Wow, We're not making parenting older kids look so great to Jennifer are we :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eeek!!! Don't remind me! I've got so much I have to do! We gave away everything after the twins were born; positive we were done. Oh well. At least I have a cradle for after he's born, clothes from my niece, and just last weekend, Alan bought a crib/dresser combo. It's really nice, too. The crib will convert to a toddler bed when the time comes.

I think that this weekend, we are going to move the twins out of the nursery into Jacob's room (we're picking up bunkbeds at IKEA on Friday afternoon, hopefully), move Jacob upstairs into the nursery (he wants to share a room with his brother), and get some walls painted. I wonder how much we'll actually get done?

That sounds like a busy weekend. Remember to take care of yourself in the process.

We got home from WDW on July and had rain every single day until Aug 17. And it had rained for a solid week before we got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter