DDA Chapter 17

Per my email today...
Beginning Monday, Feb. 9, the Walt Disney World® Resort "Buy Four, Get Three Free" offer will feature travel dates through Aug. 15, 2009.

What are your thoughts on free dining still happening in September?

Well! Robyn, now you have NO EXCUSE not to come to WDW in August! In fact, NONE of you have any excuse not to come to WDW in August!!

Crap. Now my ADRs are going to be in greater jeopardy than before! :scared:

I havn't score the $1 hotels, but I'm not staying up tonight trying. I hope to feel much better in the morning. Hunter went to bed early tonight as he was really tired. He said he has phelgm too. I suspect he will be sick very soon.

With all the peanut butter recalls are you still eating PB from the jar? Right now theres no recall on the jars, just in cookies,bars, etc but I am concerned as Sophie eats a ton of PB.

We are all eating PB here.

Glynis - Your poor family! I hope the kidlets get to feeling better and you get some rest! :grouphug:

Greaaaat. :rolleyes:
The play group I hate to go to has moved from 3:30 to 4 PM. Tomorrow they are meeting at the mall play area, which will be a zoo at that time of day and the traffic will be a zoo coming home. And oh, yeah. They have added MORE PEOPLE, because I just got a "reply all" from a complete stranger! :headache:

We SO need to find some other activity on Wednesdays so we can drop out of this group. :sad2:

There's always swimming! ... or COOKING!

There's always swimming! ... or COOKING!

We swim on Tuesday mornings, and it is FINE because I don't have to get in the water anymore. I sit in the observation room and drink my Starbucks while I watch her! And she doesn't have to wear those blasted swim diapers anymore, so it is easy-peasy to go to swim lessons!

Princess was the one who told Momboss she didn't want to go back to cooking.

I hear that snowboarding is a good Wednesday afternoon activity

Per my email today...

What are your thoughts on free dining still happening in September?

Well... the Bounceback with Free Dining was available for us clear into October. So I think there will be free dining in September just like there was last year.

Were there any subliminal messages involved? :rolleyes1

No, I just don't think she enjoyed it. She didn't know any of the other kids in the class, Shallow Mom's kid was naughty, she just wasn't digging the whole cooking thing. She liked it the first couple of times, but she didn't really care for it as a weekly activity.

Deb, I would rather touch raw meat or get in an indoor pool than go out in the snow. ;)

Today she was still asleep at 4 PM. But the housekeeper is coming tomorrow (we switched her from Monday this week because the plumber had the water turned off) so if she doesn't sleep at school she still probably won't sleep at home.

No, I just don't think she enjoyed it. She didn't know any of the other kids in the class, Shallow Mom's kid was naughty, she just wasn't digging the whole cooking thing. She liked it the first couple of times, but she didn't really care for it as a weekly activity.

Deb, I would rather touch raw meat or get in an indoor pool than go out in the snow. ;)

If I get you in a pool, I'll teach you how to enjoy it ;)

I don't know if Chuck's brother has invited her or not. I told her while we were there two weeks ago that if it ever comes to that, she is welcome at our house. She really wants to stay in her own home. I don't know what is going to happen but she knows that she has a choice.

Yes, it is good news about Becky. I just still feel for her because I've been there and understand how sad it is to break it off with someone you love when you realize it isn't the best situation for you.

Vicki - I forgot to comment on your situation earlier.

I'm so sorry that Chuck's mom has gotten to this point. I remember having to move both my grandmother's out of their homes. My dad's mom moved in with her children (4 months at each child's house each year), and my mom's mom into a nursing home. It wasn't easy on either count, however, it was the best for both of them at the time. Good luck with the decision, and know that I am praying for you all.

As for Becky, my heart goes out to her, as it's not easy to go through something like this at any age. Give her a hug from us all.

Glynis - Your poor family! I hope the kidlets get to feeling better and you get some rest! :grouphug:

Thanks, Elin. They both seem to be a little better tonight. I'm going to be smart tonight, and give Timothy some infant's Tylenol before bed.

Time for bed... leave a forwarding address, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter