DDA Chapter 17

Becky- I am glad your mom came through her procedure fine.

Deb- I am sorry you still aren't feeling well.

Glynis- Sorry the sickies are invading. pixiedust:

Amy- I hope Alyssa is much better today. pixiedust:

Elizabeth- :cool1: for a trip for just the 3 of you!!!

Tammi- I am sorry yesterday was so miserable.

Elin- I hope you are having fun practicing!!

Stephanie- I am sorry you had to cancel your trip :sad1:

Heidi- I hate those plug ins!! Sorry you had a headache from it.

Greaaaat. :rolleyes:
The play group I hate to go to has moved from 3:30 to 4 PM. Tomorrow they are meeting at the mall play area, which will be a zoo at that time of day and the traffic will be a zoo coming home. And oh, yeah. They have added MORE PEOPLE, because I just got a "reply all" from a complete stranger! :headache:

We SO need to find some other activity on Wednesdays so we can drop out of this group. :sad2:

With all the peanut butter recalls are you still eating PB from the jar? Right now theres no recall on the jars, just in cookies,bars, etc but I am concerned as Sophie eats a ton of PB.

We are, I think we have Jiffy at the moment.

Well, things here are a bit wonky! Timothy is not doing so well. He's got terrible stomach pain, and I think he's a bit constipated. He was awake ALL night last night, just screaming. He would relax when we massaged his tummy, and I actually got him to sleep for a half an hour by walking the length of the house over and over with him. Consequently, I didn't sleep at all last night either. Top that off with Mary coming to our room around 1:00 to tell us that her ears hurt. She was crying and couldn't sleep. Alan dealt with her while I dealt with Timothy. I was able to get her to the doctor this morning, and she has a raging double ear infection. We got her antibiotic, gave her the first dose, and 45 minutes later, she threw up. I think most of the antibiotic was absorbed since her barf wasn't pink, so hopefully she'll start to feel better soon.

Anyway, that's where we are. I'm planning on napping some this afternoon, but don't know how much sleep I'll get. Wish me luck!

Glynis you did have a rough night :grouphug: I hope Timothy & Mary are feeling better soon & that you are able to get some rest pixiedust:

I haven't fed anyone the peanut granola bars that we have, though. I haven't seen Nature Valley granola bars on a recall list. Has anyone else? I'm still uncertain on them, though, and would rather be safe than sorry.

I am still eating these too :thumbsup2

I am really eager to hear how these ressies turn out when people actually get to the hotels.

Some have already checked in & so far no problems. But that is for now, who knows what will happen with ressies made for later in the year.

With all the peanut butter recalls are you still eating PB from the jar? Right now theres no recall on the jars, just in cookies,bars, etc but I am concerned as Sophie eats a ton of PB.

We are still eating PB. Any jarred PB from the supermarket is safe :thumbsup2

Glynis I'm sorry to hear that Timothy is having tummy issues. I can remember that with my boys. Nick would go 9 days between poops and by the 9th day he was miserable. :wizard: that Mary's ears clear up quickly.

:cheer2: :cheer2: Kelly for your new trip :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anyone with current DVC ressies:

I was looking to see if my waitlist had come through (ha ha ha! :rotfl2: :lmao: ) and I saw this little link on my ressies. If you click "View vacation details" it lists your upcoming stuff, and there is a little link that says "Celebration Information".
If you click it you can add info about your celebration to your ressie. Since we have 6 nts. savannah and 8 nts. concierge I did it twice. It asks for your ressie #, check-in date, last name. Then it asks what type of celebration (birthday), how many years, actual birthdate, then it shows you a confirmation screen. From there you click "Continue" and it says "This page is unavailable". :rotfl: Not sure what is supposed to come next!

I'm pretty miserable. My ears feel plugged, I have two Canker Sores and no voice. I climbed back into bed at 12:30 and stayed there until 5 PM. I took some Valtrex for the Canker Sores so hopefully I won't get anymore. There have been times where I've had 17 at once :scared: I've also had terrible itching today. That is a side effect from the Tussinex. This has been such a bad winter for me. This was only the second year that I had the flu shot and I have been more sick this year than previous years and that is what happened the year I had my first flu shot. People do not let me get a flu shot again.

Hunter has a bumb and a black and blue the size of a quarter on his forehead. He says he feels fine and has not even had a headache from it. Apparently the kid next to him kept pushing his locker door in front of Hunter's so Hunter would push it back into the middle. At some point the other kid slammed the doors and Hunter got hit in the head. The other boys had to go to the principal's office, by Hunter was not, so I'm guessing it was not his fault. I will find out tomorrow as I'm subbing the next 2 days.

Yesterday in the main bathroom there was a floral smell, didn't know what it was but being it wasn't strong didn't worry about it, BIG MISTAKE!! :sad2:
Last night before bed went to change the toilet paper roll and opened the bathroom closet and was knocked over by the smell. :crazy2:
Last year my mom bought me a plug in (even though I said I didn't want it :rolleyes:). Well I didn't know what to do with it so I tucked it in the closet, yesterday morning it had fallen over and I picked it up, but wasn't thinking and wound up putting it upside down so all the liquid spilled out. :scared:
Being it was late and John was already in bed sound asleep I had to clean up the mess with the bathroom door closed and by the time I was finished had a major headache.
I turned the fan on and closed the door for a few hours last night, but turned it off and opened the door early this morning cause it was very cold in there, now the fan is on again and it still stinks in there :headache: and I still have a slight headache.

Heidi, that has to be frustrating. I hate the plug ins and the spray every so many minutes. I want one that I can spray one blast when I need it. They used to have them all over.

Just when I think everything is packed, Angie brings me more stuff! Good thing Southwest lets you check two bags per person free of charge! I think we will need it!

Deb, I hope you get to feeling better soon! I am so glad that my sinuses are o.k. now!
Last time we flew, I had sinus problems and the pressure on the plane hurt so much, I felt like I could cry!:sad1:
I am prepared this time, we are bringing some sinus meds, just in case I have problems on the way home!

Glynis, I hope little Timothy gets to feeling better soon!

Just when I think everything is packed, Angie brings me more stuff! Good thing Southwest lets you check two bags per person free of charge! I think we will need it!

Deb, I hope you get to feeling better soon! I am so glad that my sinuses are o.k. now!
Last time we flew, I had sinus problems and the pressure on the plane hurt so much, I felt like I could cry!:sad1:
I am prepared this time, we are bringing some sinus meds, just in case I have problems on the way home!

Glynis, I hope little Timothy gets to feeling better soon!

Tom have fun and take lots of pictures. I could use a little sunshine right now.:beach:

Here's an idea. I set Nicholas down at the computer tonight and gave him a website of science fair project ideas to read through and find out what interests him. He came up with one about mummifying a hotdog in baking soda. Maybe we can turn it into something about what type/brand of hotdog mummifies the fastest (all beef, chicken, turkey, leftovers).

Here's an idea. I set Nicholas down at the computer tonight and gave him a website of science fair project ideas to read through and find out what interests him. He came up with one about mummifying a hotdog in baking soda. Maybe we can turn it into something about what type/brand of hotdog mummifies the fastest (all beef, chicken, turkey, leftovers).

Ewwww! :rotfl2:

I got an e-mail with the titles of the winning projects from our school today, but just from the titles there was no way to tell what the projects were! DS's friend won 1st place in his category, but it was something about teeth and his dad is a dentist!

Can she move in with family for awhile?

I'm sorry for her, but it is the best news I've heard in a while :grouphug:

I don't know if Chuck's brother has invited her or not. I told her while we were there two weeks ago that if it ever comes to that, she is welcome at our house. She really wants to stay in her own home. I don't know what is going to happen but she knows that she has a choice.

Yes, it is good news about Becky. I just still feel for her because I've been there and understand how sad it is to break it off with someone you love when you realize it isn't the best situation for you.

That sounds like a very interesting project!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter