DDA Chapter 17

You mean there is another game????? :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

21.gif

you ladies crack me up. I very rarely watch NFL football I watch college and only the TX Longhorns. Now Baseball is another story. Can't wait till April 1st

I live for all 3! :yay:

What I can't do is the NBA... blech! :upsidedow

Well not a great start, but it was fun seeing B punt! Just like old Redhawk times! :lovestruc :teeth:

Woohoo! Got home just in time for the opening play. I have my Pittsburgh Super Bowl XL Champions tshirt on, and my Terrible Towel is hung above the tv. I've got pizza in the oven and a nice glass of wine, along with some roasted red pepper hummus :-)wave: Chanon). Life is goooood.

Looks like fun! I doubt that I would do it either, but I have learned to never say never anymore! :rotfl:

That IS cool! It doesn't look like it's much more expensive than Zazzle - and a lot cuter process :)

He better chill out today and knock off the interceptions.

Well I'm sure that's always the goal ;) I mostly just hope he can balance playing safely (after that concussion) with aggressively... He usually forgets the first part. :rolleyes:

Woohoo! Got home just in time for the opening play. I have my Pittsburgh Super Bowl XL Champions tshirt on, and my Terrible Towel is hung above the tv. I've got pizza in the oven and a nice glass of wine, along with some roasted red pepper hummus :-)wave: Chanon). Life is goooood.

Sounds perfect! I can't really settle in for a couple more hours, until the girls go to bed, since I'm on my own again. I should be able to "relax" for the last half (at least regarding things at home... and hopefully with regards to the game, as well!) :thumbsup2

Jennifer - Do your girls have Steeler outfits? I could send you one, size months or so, but agian, it's only one. And for a boy. Ah, they need this:

93556.jpg

Jennifer - Do your girls have Steeler outfits. I could send you one, size months or so, but agian, it's only one. And for a boy. Ah, they need this:

93556.jpg

That is too cute! They have, of all things, Steelers socks. My dad found them for them, but we can't find any other clothing items around here! Heck, we could hardly find girls Bengals outfits, in Cincinnati! :confused3

That is too cute! They have, of all things, Steelers socks. My dad found them for them, but we can't find any other clothing items around here! Heck, we could hardly find girls Bengals outfits, in Cincinnati! :confused3

Very cute!

Kristin desperately wants a Troy Polamalu jersey but I figure she can order one for herself at $50 a pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter