DDA Chapter 17

Very cute!

Kristin desperately wants a Troy Polamalu jersey but I figure she can order one for herself at $50 a pop!
Both my kids have Rothlisberger jerseys, but only because my dad bought them for them.

Yes, he does. Just look at his interception record! :rotfl2:

He's got fewer than a big list of QBs, including HOFer Brett Favre. All that matters is finding ways to win games! :thumbsup2

Elin, Kristin's comment made me chuckle. If play-calling were up to QBs, I think they could eliminate the running back position from the NFL! :rotfl:

We are home from Princess's party. A good time was had by all!

My back is really sore. Not sure, but I think it might have been that DVD that did me in. Back to the weenie work-outs on the Fit. :rolleyes1

Who are you asking? Most of us here are glued to the TV! ;)

(I might during a commercial, thanks for the reminder!)
The kids came home right after halftime. Elin, can you hear Nicholas and I cheering?
4.gif

We are home from Princess's party. A good time was had by all!

My back is really sore. Not sure, but I think it might have been that DVD that did me in. Back to the weenie work-outs on the Fit. :rolleyes1
I'm glad the party was fun. The Dark Side has no exercise. ;) Hope you feel better. :wizard:

Did ya all go out and see the moon? its huge!

Thanks for the reminder, Heidi. It is the largest and brightest of 2009. Ours is hidden a bit by some clouds, but does peek out occasionally!

I thought to myself..."gee...there's only 3 pages to catch up on" THEN I realize there's another chapter started. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter