DDA Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl: When you all quoted the dress pictures, I see that I posted the same one twice, apparently! Why did nobody point out how silly I am!?

Here they are, closer up (as alleged before):

IMG_0006.jpg

I just thought I was getting old and the second picture was just slightly zoomed-in. :rotfl:

Tom, you do amazing work! :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is having a decent weekend. Thanks for the well-wishes for my trip with the kids. I'm looking forward to getting away, and I'm hoping we are creeping back toward being healthy again. Poor Noah has a horrible diaper rash since he has MANY small dirty diapers day and night (I almost wish I was dealing with massive blow-outs!). Meanwhile, Matty's antibiotic, Primsol, is killing his appetite and causing stomach queasiness. All of his bananas came up at lunch yesterday, and somehow he didn't get a single drop on him. Talented boy! ;)

Deb, sending prayers your way for your SIL's sister's family. And Debbie, prayers for your co-workers, too.

May I please ask for some prayers for one of my siblings...he was just layed-off, too. He didn't have a single inclination it was coming. :(

Amy - have a good trip and I hope the kids continue to improve! As for your brother... I am so sorry. I hope he find something else soon.

Deb - your SIL's family is in my thoughts.

Becky - have a ball!! Hope the snow allows you to get out of town tomorrow night!

Taken at 4:45. I had been home only 30 minutes. The ground and my car were clear when I got home.

5d11e981.jpg

256e301e.jpg

Do you guys remember me talking about my SIL's sister and her family buying a house nearby. They moved in last summer. It turns out that her DH has now asked her for a divorce and he won't give her any reasons as to why. So now they have a new house with a $265,000 mortgage. They have 4 kids, 17, 12 and 10 year old twins. Needless to say things are a mess around here right now. The oldest daughter took the lifeguarding class with me last weekend and is also working at the aquatics center. Apparently they told the kids last week so now she is an emotional wreck. I'm going to talk to her and let her know that she can come to me if she needs to talk. Otherwise I'm staying out of it. Who knows what really is going on. The girl told me last weekend that the 12 year old is Dad's favorite and the twins are Mom's favorite so I know that she is fragile and already having issues without this. :hug: The couple was married a couple of months after we were and they've always seemed happy. It makes me appreciate my DH even more.
I know what they are going through all too well. It's never easy. :hug:s and :wizard: for them all.

We are expecting less than 6 inches and it should start around 1 AM. The roads should be fun heading to work in the morning.

May I please ask for some prayers for one of my siblings...he was just layed-off, too. He didn't have a single inclination it was coming. :(
:wizard: that he can find something soon.

Taken at 4:45. I had been home only 30 minutes. The ground and my car were clear when I got home.
I know! I ran into Giant for about 40 minutes and when I can out the roads were already slushy. I hope stupid xh is smart enough to get the kids home soon. Doubt it though. :rolleyes:

I am doing a 30 minute update so you all can see what is headed your way (and I believe it is to get worse as it heads north!)...

56c307f2.jpg

17b9bbea.jpg

fca944e6.jpg

I am really hoping they are right about the amount of snow we are supposed to get. I would love to have the next day or two (or three) off. :teeth:

Tammi - we have to document the storm! For posterity, you know... ;)

The calendar does say MARCH, no?

::yes:: a year ago this weekend we moved Kathrin to Boston and ran into a nasty snowstorm up there too. But we have none of it down here that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter