DDA Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE GO TO WDW THIS MONTH! :yay:

WE GO TO WDW THIS WEEK! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm getting excited. It's about time, no? The girls are still somewhat sick, but it seems (please knock on wood, cross whatever you have, etc that this remains true) that we are all at least headed in the right direction!

Have I mentioned I'm excited?! :banana: :dance3: :cool1: :smickey: :mickeybar

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh yeah, and something about some pictures......? :confused3

front and back

IMG_0004.jpg

closer up

IMG_0004.jpg

Aren't they so cute?! They have elastic several places as well as extra button holes, etc so that we can make them small(ish) enough for now, and then I think they'll get at least another trip out of them! :yay: I think they're just perfect! :cloud9:

How cute are they? Great job, Tom! :thumbsup2

Good morning!

Jennifer-I am so excited about your trip--i want to see a ton of pictures when you get home!!!

I go to Disney this month too :)
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Apparently we have the snow coming during the night and into tomorrow. I haven't heard accumulations, but I do see a storm warning. It appears that I may need to stay close to the potty today though I'm hoping that I'm wrong. Chris has gone to tap so I'm home with the boys. I did promise to take Colby to the store later. For now it is laundry and housework time. I did take time to make the boys crepes for breakfast so they are pretty happy.

Hope you don't get sick pixiedust:

Jennifer - those outfits are adorable. Great job, Tom! I'm so glad to hear that you are finally excited about the trip. Lot's of :wizard: that the girls continue to improve!

Good morning. :)

I have a lot of running around to do today - church, Target, nails, grocery.

Happy March!

WE GO TO WDW THIS MONTH! :yay:

WE GO TO WDW THIS WEEK! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm getting excited. It's about time, no? The girls are still somewhat sick, but it seems (please knock on wood, cross whatever you have, etc that this remains true) that we are all at least headed in the right direction!

Have I mentioned I'm excited?! :banana: :dance3: :cool1: :smickey: :mickeybar

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Absolutely wonderful! They are perfect for this trip (and at least one more, I would think!).

A gorgeous job, Tom... and so thoughtful of you. Between you, Debbie and Becky the girls have the Disney clothes Jennifer had trouble finding!

Good morning, DDA!

Jennifer - Cute outfits!
Tom, that was so nice of you!! :)

I hope all of you that are supposed to get snow are prepared! Stay warm!!

I've managed to sort the huge sock basket. I'm working on putting a ton of laundry away now.

front and back

th_IMG_0004.jpg

Aren't they so cute?! They have elastic several places as well as extra button holes, etc so that we can make them small(ish) enough for now, and then I think they'll get at least another trip out of them! :yay: I think they're just perfect! :cloud9:
I am glad you liked them!:goodvibes
I guessed on the size, and after they were done, I was afraid that they were going to be swimming in them! I don't think I have ever sewn anything that small!
Have a great trip! I am excited for you too!:yay:

I am freezing. :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

It is cold in Florida by there standards right now as well. Today's high is only 57. The low for tomorrow night when I get to Florida is in the upper 30s.

I am glad I am flying out of the Lehigh Valley Airport, as the weather there is supposed to be better then in Philly.

I have to print documents, pack, and finish emptying out my car. I think that is all, but I am sure I will come up with some other things to do before I go.

Oh, yeah plus that 4 letter w-word, work.:rolleyes:

Do you guys remember me talking about my SIL's sister and her family buying a house nearby. They moved in last summer. It turns out that her DH has now asked her for a divorce and he won't give her any reasons as to why. So now they have a new house with a $265,000 mortgage. They have 4 kids, 17, 12 and 10 year old twins. Needless to say things are a mess around here right now. The oldest daughter took the lifeguarding class with me last weekend and is also working at the aquatics center. Apparently they told the kids last week so now she is an emotional wreck. I'm going to talk to her and let her know that she can come to me if she needs to talk. Otherwise I'm staying out of it. Who knows what really is going on. The girl told me last weekend that the 12 year old is Dad's favorite and the twins are Mom's favorite so I know that she is fragile and already having issues without this. :hug: The couple was married a couple of months after we were and they've always seemed happy. It makes me appreciate my DH even more.

OOhhhh...I just talked to Chris and it turns out that the oldest daughter just found a text on her Dad's phone from his GIRLFRIEND. She is from their hometown. To make things worse she might be pregnant :eek:

OOhhhh...I just talked to Chris and it turns out that the oldest daughter just found a text on her Dad's phone from his GIRLFRIEND. She is from their hometown. To make things worse she might be pregnant :eek:

oh no your poor nieces. Hugs for them and you all as you go through this.

The 'Middle Wife' by an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher
Then Erica stood up, took a big theatrical bow and returned to her seat. I'm sure I applauded the loudest. Ever since then, when it's show-and-tell day, I bring my camcorder, just in case another 'Middle Wife' comes along.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
thank you for sharing this. it's priceless!

:rotfl: When you all quoted the dress pictures, I see that I posted the same one twice, apparently! Why did nobody point out how silly I am!?

Here they are, closer up (as alleged before):

IMG_0006.jpg

Good Afternoon,

Well Tammi, there will be no bare feet and shorts around here this week, it's cold and windy.

Tom - You really are very talented, the outfits are adorable!

Becky - Have a magical trip

Stay Warm Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter