DDA Chapter 3

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
This thread is a continuation of the DDA Trouble Free Zone.

DDA originally stood for Disney Design Addicts as most of the posters were addicted to making t-shirt designs. Those designers are still here and many many more people have joined our friendly community. We think that DDA still fits whether you be a Disney Design Addict, Dear Disney Addict, Disney Dream-aholics, Disney Dream Addicts or whatever other acronymn you'd like to throw in there.

Welcome to all the returning posters and welcome to any newcomers that might like to chat about design and all things Disney.

Deb

Hi. :wave2:

This new thread doesn't go any faster. :(

I like the way you worded your post, Deb.

The boards are too slow for me. I'm heading to read to my 12 year old. It seems he was supposed to have finished a book by today, but had only read 50 pages of the 219 page book. He will finish it tonight, I may need to make him a strong pot of coffee;)

Sounds like a long night for Nick. And for Deb.

I'm heading to bed too. Catch ya on the flip side!

It won't be any better until all of the long threads are closed (or hidden) and no one is using them (if it is going to get better because of that).

HI everyone I am off to bed. I hope everyone finds us in our new home.

It won't be any better until all of the long threads are closed (or hidden) and no one is using them (if it is going to get better because of that).

with threads of 10,000+ being hidden it might help more than the 100,000+

I hope it gets fixed soon because I am tired of the slow moving, error filled DIS

Good night all. Due to my total lack of breathing ability, I need to go find some meds and some jammies. Deb - good luck with the book!

Old thread:

159,363 Replies

I would say just be done with the old thread, regardless of what the outcome is tonight.

Old thread:

159,363 Replies

I would say just be done with the old thread, regardless of what the outcome is tonight.

you are probably right....because the DDA is bigger than a thread....we are family.

Good Morning DDA,

I thought I'd post a design, just for old times sake, it's one of my older ones, but also one of my favorites.

tower.gif

I'm proud to day that even though it is still too high, my glucose level has come down quite a bit. DH is being very supportive and has agreed to eat the same meals as I do which is making it much easier, only problem is he doesn't need to lose anymore weight.

I hope you got a little sleep Deb, it's been a long time but I remember helping with many school projects.

Old thread:

159,363 Replies

Thanks for posting these number, Heidi! I tried to get to them last night, but just as I was doing the last post on the old thread and getting these two numbers the boards went down.

I agree... we have just moved into a sleeker, new-fangled home!

Good Morning DDA,

I thought I'd post a design, just for old times sake, it's one of my older ones, but also one of my favorites.

th_tower.gif

I'm proud to day that even though it is still too high, my glucose level has come down quite a bit. DH is being very supportive and has agreed to eat the same meals as I do which is making it much easier, only problem is he doesn't need to lose anymore weight.

I hope you got a little sleep Deb, it's been a long time but I remember helping with many school projects.

Thanks for posting a design here on our bare white walls, Debbie! :goodvibes

Good for you to get those numbers down already. Go get 'em, girl!

GOOD MORNING, DDA! :sunny:

(Sorry for yelling, but I wanted to make sure everyone heard me so they could find us.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter