DDA Chapter 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is everyone having for dinner tonight? we are having spaghetti.

So what is everyone having for dinner tonight? we are having spaghetti.
I don't know but it needs to be something quick with little prep. Nicholas has practice from 5:30-6:30, so we won't be eating until almost 7.

I brought the GPS with us, so driving was a dream....I had also coordinated some early dining with either the Poly or Contemporary so then we hopped on the monorail...it just seemed so much easier than the buses...and I used to be big time against renting a car.

I can understand your need for it, with the strollers and all. We had one once, the very first time we went, when the kids were 4 and 2, and used it once or twice. Most of the time we took the busses. Then when Kristine, Kate and I went we had a car. It seemed like it took just as long using the car, by the time we figured out which way to go to get to the park, then parking and walking, etc. I've never had an entire trip that was a bad experience with bus service. Of course there are occasional times when we would have to wait longer than usual, but then there are times when they come immediately. So it all evens itself out. For me, the savings of NOT having a rental car are worth a slight bit of aggravation.

I'm not sure what we are having. The new car seminar provides something and the kids will probably eat with Mom. Otherwise I need to clean out a bunch of tv dinners. My goal is to use up most of the frozen items that we have in both freezers. It should be done and I wouldn't want to lose a bunch of stuff should we lose power while we are gone. Plus it will save me grocery money these 2 weeks which equals more trip money:thumbsup2

My nephew has been a little stinker this week. He seems to think that he is the boss and that he is going to tell me what he will do. I've tried time outs, giving 5 minute deck time when we go to the pool (so far he has to sit out the first 15 minutes next time we swim) and just yelling isn't working either. After the umteenth time he back talked today I decided that he was taking a nap. He was adamant that he wasn't. Guess where he is now :rolleyes1 I'm guessing that by the end of next week I will no longer be his favorite aunt, but he will be listening by then.

At least it is 1 gallon per person in the household. I know it does not sound like much, but I do think it is great for those that really need it.

I should be set with what I bought yesterday as long as this does not last to long :confused3

I have water boiling for my dishes right now :headache:

Janet, excatly how far do they think 1 gallon will go. :confused:

Sounds like he is testing you! I hope he changes his attitude for you soon :wizard:

My nephew has been a little stinker this week. He seems to think that he is the boss and that he is going to tell me what he will do. I've tried time outs, giving 5 minute deck time when we go to the pool (so far he has to sit out the first 15 minutes next time we swim) and just yelling isn't working either. After the umteenth time he back talked today I decided that he was taking a nap. He was adamant that he wasn't. Guess where he is now :rolleyes1 I'm guessing that by the end of next week I will no longer be his favorite aunt, but he will be listening by then.

I'm not sure what we are having. The new car seminar provides something and the kids will probably eat with Mom. Otherwise I need to clean out a bunch of tv dinners. My goal is to use up most of the frozen items that we have in both freezers. It should be done and I wouldn't want to lose a bunch of stuff should we lose power while we are gone. Plus it will save me grocery money these 2 weeks which equals more trip money:thumbsup2

sounds like he's trying to figure out how much he can get away with....hoping that Aunt Deb is in vacation mode already.

Stick to your guns Aunt Deb!:thumbsup2

AP rates are up on the Passholder site. :)

I can get the Poly for $269 (or was it $259?) for the nights I need, but I am trying to take money OFF, not add more on! :rotfl: Our rack rate room is $225. I know people love the Poly, but it's not one on my "to do" list so I can pass. DH just picked up DS and he wasn't pushing for a stay at the Poly, either, so we're in agreement.

Disney shopping stinks. The price of shipping is more then the code discount and then there is sales tax. :headache:

Janet, hopefully the boiling of water doesn't last long. As a 2 person household 2 gallons of water won't go far, as I drink water all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter