DDA Chapter 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovespoohbear

DIS Veteran
Hey all! here is our new home.

DDA originally stood for Disney Design Addicts as most of the posters were addicted to making t-shirt designs. Those designers are still here and many many more people have joined our friendly community. We think that DDA still fits whether you be a Disney Design Addict, Dear Disney Addict, Disney Dream-aholics, Disney Dream Addicts or whatever other acronymn you'd like to throw in there.

Welcome to all the returning posters and welcome to any newcomers that might like to chat about design and all things Disney.

Copied from Deb and Theresa because they worded it so well.

Original Thread part 1
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815

Original Thread part 2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1717556

DDA Chapter 3
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1698660

DDA Chapter 4
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1716386

DDA Chapter 5
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742793

DDA Chapter 6
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1773591

DDA Chapter 7
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1806171

DDA Chapter 8
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1834982

I just wrote this on the other thread but I thought I would put it here in case no one sees it...

After much hemming & hawwing about my resort choice & saving some $ I have switched our ressie from BC to POR. I saved $1200 with the AP rate PLUS dining over my CM rate & OOP for dining. If we took only one trip this year I would have left it at the BC but since we already were lucky enough to go to the BWI this year I knew this was the better choice to make. Of course I will miss my BC but the savings will make up for it. My only peeve with POR was the buses but now we will have our own car so it should be fine.

We have to come in a day earlier so our trip dates are 8/17-8/29. Anyone still there on 8/17???

I am so excited!

I just wrote this on the other thread but I thought I would put it here in case no one sees it...

After much hemming & hawwing about my resort choice & saving some $ I have switched our ressie from BC to POR. I saved $1200 with the AP rate PLUS dining over my CM rate & OOP for dining. If we took only one trip this year I would have left it at the BC but since we already were lucky enough to go to the BWI this year I knew this was the better choice to make. Of course I will miss my BC but the savings will make up for it. My only peeve with POR was the buses but now we will have our own car so it should be fine.

We have to come in a day earlier so our trip dates are 8/17-8/29. Anyone still there on 8/17???

I am so excited!

sounds wonderful....and saving money too!! :thumbsup2

So Stephanie and I were driving to lunch and I asked her if I could buy the plane tickets for the trip down when SW puts out the ding on June 26. Now, mind you, I am a little slow at times. I was born blonde. :lmao:
I guess I figured that the dates were only open to the beginning of our trip. Not for the whole month of December.

I could see that she was getting a little frustrated cause at one time she crossed herself and muttered, 'God she was born blonde' :lmao:

I kept thinking since I had the $$ now I would get tickets for the flight down if that was okay with her. She kept saying that I could do it and she would get them for the way home. Whatever time I wanted, coming or going was okay. Needless to say, I muttered under my breath something like witch while I was getting out of the car. :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So, we are sitting at our favorite Sushi place and she asked me if the headrest worked out fine today. She was able to get it fixed.

We came in my car-----------

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: not hers.

We figure there has to be some blonde in her too.:rotfl2:

I am so excited!

You miss Janet by a day.

I am so excited!
And I answered you on the other thread, but I will answer you here too.

Man, Anne Marie, we miss you by 2 days. I hope you really enjoy POR. But you are right, with the savings AND the DDP, it really was a no-brainer. Now you can put that $$ toward your NEXT vacation at BC! :yay:

So Stephanie and I were driving to lunch and I asked her if I could buy the plane tickets for the trip down when SW puts out the ding on June 26. Now, mind you, I am a little slow at times. I was born blonde. :lmao:
I guess I figured that the dates were only open to the beginning of our trip. Not for the whole month of December.

I could see that she was getting a little frustrated cause at one time she crossed herself and muttered, 'God she was born blonde' :lmao:

I kept thinking since I had the $$ now I would get tickets for the flight down if that was okay with her. She kept saying that I could do it and she would get them for the way home. Whatever time I wanted, coming or going was okay. Needless to say, I muttered under my breath something like witch while I was getting out of the car. :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So, we are sitting at our favorite Sushi place and she asked me if the headrest worked out fine today. She was able to get it fixed.

my mom always tells me on those days that it's my blonde roots showing. :rotfl:

I know I hafta be related to all of the DDA we are all similar in so many things...but also different enough to love each other!!:goodvibes

steffie and terry you two sound just like desi and i. i just hope we are still like you two when we get older

denise i hope your tests go well and the birthday parties turn out to be a lot of fun. one thing Theresa didnt say is dad is at the surgeons as we speak for his heart surgery and ONLY 3 weeks and 2 days till class starts for my new puppy.

CAN YALL TELL IM EXCITED:cool1: :banana: :rotfl2:

does anyone have 2 teeshirt transfers i can have? i pay ya for them.

I am so excited!

We like POR, and that is a significant savings! I've been thinking about a moderate, but I'm leaving it at POP. This is supposed to be as low-budget as possible for me.

We're at WDW from 8/13-8/23, so we'll still be there!

I replied to this on the other thread too :rotfl: So here it is!

Oh change it to 2 days earlier :rotfl: We leave on the 16th! Elizabeth will be there on the 17th, not sure what time they leave & Bernadette will be there.

If you arrive on the 14th you & your family can join all of us at Cape May for dinner :teeth:

My only worry was the buses as well, but we will make do & you have made me feel much better! I know you are saving a lot of money, but to leave BC for POR, says a lot :thumbsup2

I am so excited!

I'm getting blonder as I get older...maybe it's the grey?? :rotfl:

Yea that is what I said too :rotfl:

Sorry I forgot that you would still be there as well!

We like POR, and that is a significant savings! I've been thinking about a moderate, but I'm leaving it at POP. This is supposed to be as low-budget as possible for me.

We're at WDW from 8/13-8/23, so we'll still be there!

Karen I do not have any transfer sheets, sorry!

Boy all these blonde comments, you all are really going to give me a complex :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter