DDA Chapter 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did. Lots of yummy food, and good wine, on an outdoor patio. I liked the wine so much that I had to buy a bottle of it. I could have sat there and chatted all night with Elin.

:goodvibes me too!

Elin, you are just like me. In the door and straight to the computer.

Bob waited up for me and as soon as he asked how you were doing and if we had fun, he went to bed. So.... I opened one of my bottles of the Picpoul we had with dinner, poured a glass, and here I sit!

We did the photo shoots at the Poly and at SSR. The Poly has beautiful areas for backdrops and SSR just has the golf course (at least that is what she used). SSR is very slow and only had 2 bookings for the entire day that we had booked. She only charged us for the 20 minute shoot, but gave us much more time since she was not at all busy. I think AKL will have it soon too. The photos are in our photopass account.

Welcome back! :goodvibes

Wow. This was almost on page 2. Things must have been quiet this week-end. Chuck & I went camping. We are back now. Tomorrow I am going to Girl Scout camp to help with the high ropes course.

I got an email from my brother who lives in Japan. He is trying to get a job in Tampa. He'd be there early next year. That would be cool.

I have been picking away trip clean up. I'm pretty sure I won't be done today though the laundry pile is much smaller. I also made it to the grocery store and deleted all the extra pictures. Now I need to find time to add borders and or embellishments to the photopass photos. Anyone really bored and want to work on those?

We also finished the Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows cds. We listened most of the way home and still had 3 cds left. It is a really good book and had us all riveted. We just had to finish it.

I also stopped by work to make sure that I was included in next week's schedule. It looks like I should have 3 nights :thumbsup2

A bad storm blew through here on Friday. Luckily we had no damage, but there are tons of trees down all along the roads and the corn fields have a lot of damage. I guess there was high winds and hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter