DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday morning off from work ownage.

DW took this picture at 6:30 AM. We have just had more ice. That is the motion light shining towards the storage building in the back yard.

null_zpsd4653f52.jpg

‘Morning all…
One more day of work; then I can stay at home for two days and work harder.

This day in History: Eighty years ago today, Prohibition was repealed.

Between that and Walt’s B/D, I’d say that December 5th is a day worth celebrating.
I sould’a had a couple shots of bourbon last night. Will have to make up for that this evening.

Yep James Denton was on Desperate Housewives he played Susan's husband Mike :lmao: I will turn in my mandcard now! :lmao:

Were we less forgiving… we’d accept it too.
I think Double-Secret Probation will do for now though.

No snow for us just ice.

Which is worse. Watch out for the fools who think their 4x4s are designed specifically for driving over the limits and making hard turns in that crud.

Ok, but it feels like Saturday...
Take it easy on the pain meds there my friend... ;)
:lmao:

I disagree. Pop a few more and let's see if the toaster starts talking to you!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

DW took this picture at 6:30 AM. We have just had more ice. That is the motion light shining towards the storage building in the back yard.

null_zpsd4653f52.jpg

Looks like a picture you take with your cell phone, Norm. :lmao:

Stay safe my friend! :)

Morning...hope you all stay safe with all that icy stuff...

Morning Guys, TGIF!!

As a Canadian that has to endure many of your jibes about out colder climate,snow and ice, I sit here laughing as it rains outside with no snow on the ground while many of you talk about shoveling out and icy streets.

Have a good one and stay safe.

We don't even have rain here. Just a blah day.

null_zpsd4653f52.jpg

That's how my windshield looked this morning. Lol.

Safe travels to any dads who have to go out today. We closed all of our locations till 10am but they didn't make that decision till after I got to work go figure.

CJ I am moving to your front yard tomorrow, I should be gone by spring so you won't even notice.
Who has the cousin Eddie GIF?

I've been tempted to compare mine to the angel on the top of the tree.... Both on occasion have something stuck up their a.....sk me later she's coming in the room. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We have Tinkerbell on top of the tree, so no comparing.

School was cancelled for tomorrow. It's cold. A little rain, but it stopped hours ago. I hate it when they cancel school prior to any bad weather.

We have started doing that in the last couple of years. We had a day last year where they were forecasting heavy snow and ice. Went south of us. The sun was out all day and there was no school. DW is at home so not a big deal, but it does extend the school year and that makes me :furious:.

Gotta love our Texas weather. Yesterday 85 degrees, when I left for work this morning it was around 60. By the time I got off this afternoon it was 35. Ice is supposed to start fallin in the next few hours. No snow for us just ice.

Sounds like New England. Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes.:lmao::lmao:

Morning guys! I love snow! No not that much. Time to shovel so I can leave for work. DD's make their acting debut tonight. I'm super proud of both of them. It's a lot of work with memorizing the lines and being at rehearses every day this week until late :rotfl2:

Let's rock this Friday :cool1:

Good Morning Sir. Good luck to the girls!

Mornin dads.:coffee:
Girls school delayed 2 hours cause of the ice. Several overpasses are being closed and I am supposed to be at work early. Wish me luck on the roads with the idiots on the road. .

Good luck skating to work.:thumbsup2

Looks like a picture you take with your cell phone, Norm. :lmao: :)

Time to up those Meds, Randall. :lmao:
Dance rehearsal cancelled, so we are all staying home. Thanks.

CJ I am moving to your front yard tomorrow, I should be gone by spring so you won't even notice.
Who has the cousin Eddie GIF?

Excellent. The convoy is growing.

We have started doing that in the last couple of years. We had a day last year where they were forecasting heavy snow and ice. Went south of us. The sun was out all day and there was no school. DW is at home so not a big deal, but it does extend the school year and that makes me :furious:.

They already announced the snow day would be made up on Dec 19th. So, school isn't extended any later thus far. That was supposed to be th first day of no school for the holidays, so I'm sure many are upset who already had travel plans.

They already announced the snow day would be made up on Dec 19th. So, school isn't extended any later thus far. That was supposed to be th first day of no school for the holidays, so I'm sure many are upset who already had travel plans.

Weird thing is, if we have a snow day, there is no make-up day. I guess they can afford that with our longer school year. :sad2:

Which is worse. Watch out for the fools who think their 4x4s are designed specifically for driving over the limits and making hard turns in that crud.
I remember one night a few years ago. We had to come in to work off-hours to do some maintenance. My (then) boss brought her husband's 4x4 Dodge Ram that she had never driven before because the forecast called for a few inches of snow while we were working. I had to show her how to work the 4x4 and explain that it only helps you go - it doesn't help you stop. She proceeded to run over the handicap parking sign post on her way out of parking lot. :rotfl:

I remember one night a few years ago. We had to come in to work off-hours to do some maintenance. My (then) boss brought her husband's 4x4 Dodge Ram that she had never driven before because the forecast called for a few inches of snow while we were working. I had to show her how to work the 4x4 and explain that it only helps you go - it doesn't help you stop. She proceeded to run over the handicap parking sign post on her way out of parking lot. :rotfl:

AnimatedDogLaughing.gif

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

tumblr_lxnot7fYUf1qmrqrso1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter