DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Now, if you’re clairvoyant, then you can sell the current one just before the crash, and then wait to buy the new one after the market hits bottom, but…

I ain’t got that kind of ESP (nor luck for that matter).

Or inside information... :rolleyes1

So, is anyone else excited for the new Star Wars?!

Sure! Interested to see how it ends.

Also, Ford V. Ferrari was really entertaining.

Having a rough day today. I've never told you guys this, but I have Bipolar Disorder. That's why I used to live down in Atlanta and now live up in Pittsburgh. My wife moved out to be with her family (with DS) and we got divorced while I was having trouble this year, and before we knew what was going on. She though I had just turned into a monster.

Now I am in therapy and on Meds, and doing slightly better. We live together again, but now I've gone from 6 years of being on my own in apartments to living in my mother in laws house. Despite that every week still brings a new struggle. I feel so worthless. It's nice being here and having people to talk to throughout the workday, I think I'd lose it from the lack of socialization if I didn't have the internet. So thanks everyone.

Dang. That's hard. Trust me, you're not worthless. You might be struggling, but at least now you know what you're dealing with. That's great!

You're not alone. We all struggle with something. I'm sorry you've been through so much lately.

Thanks Captain. Just glad to be here. Work has been a huge, slow drag today so that didn't help lol. I signed up for a Coworking Space in downtown Pittsburgh, so that's really helping as it gives me something to do during the day instead of sitting at home

Another Monday. Another cold, rainy day. That's all I got.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Only 4.5 days of work left in this decade for me!!

Me too. For one job. :sad2:

So... I got days off... no chance of a call... Lots to do! I'm behind on Christmas decorating and cooking and baking....
Friday, I was busy, but that left the weekend. I did have some lunch with DD on Friday, which was nice... except.

I can't 100% say it was the lunch, but... I had a couple veggie samosas earlier and a bun with some homemade jam on it later...
And starting about mid-morning on Saturday until... well... it's still going on to a degree, I got food poisoning. Last night was rough, not gonna lie. I was one sick puppy. Worst of it is over, but... I can't quite figure out how I still have to sit on the pot when I've already gone 15 times (yeah, I counted) and haven't eaten solid food since then.

Hope your weekend was better. A lot better.

My weekend was way better. No more veggie eating for you.

The Bills are in the Playoffs!! Today is a great day!

They've had a good season. Tough teams ahead of them in the playoffs.

Enjoy it now. We can’t just be miserable all the time.
Just have one or two over the next week or so and then don’t do it again till next year.

I can't drink just one. I'd have finished off the whole gallon by the end of the day. That's the problem.

So, is anyone else excited for the new Star Wars?!

Nope. The last Marvel movie and Last Jedi did me in. I'll wait for the movie to be released at home.

Having a rough day today. I've never told you guys this, but I have Bipolar Disorder. That's why I used to live down in Atlanta and now live up in Pittsburgh. My wife moved out to be with her family (with DS) and we got divorced while I was having trouble this year, and before we knew what was going on. She though I had just turned into a monster.

Now I am in therapy and on Meds, and doing slightly better. We live together again, but now I've gone from 6 years of being on my own in apartments to living in my mother in laws house. Despite that every week still brings a new struggle. I feel so worthless. It's nice being here and having people to talk to throughout the workday, I think I'd lose it from the lack of socialization if I didn't have the internet. So thanks everyone.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you are here with us.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day. Hoping tomorrow is better.

I had an aunt who was bipolar and struggled for years. Hang in there.
And... the DIS is a pretty good place to be. :)

There is always someone here to listen when you need it.

praying

I dwell in that cave…
Good that you’ve found ways to make progress up against that raging river.
May you continue to find hope and strength.

Vent here all you want.
We’ll listen.

Or inside information... :rolleyes1
You’ve got access to inside info on the next housing market crash?
So it isn’t just “market forces” at work.

Again, my teachers were misinformed...
:rolleyes:

I can't drink just one. I'd have finished off the whole gallon by the end of the day. That's the problem
Quite understandable.
Don’t make a gallon then.
Start off with a quart.

When it’s gone, it’s gone.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Feeling much better today due to excess coffee. Is it gray and miserable everywhere else too, or just Pittsburgh?
Naaa…
It’s pretty nasty here too.
Should clear up some tomorrow, but we'll see.

Good that you’re doing better today.
Resilience is the best weapon against the “darkness”.
It don’t make it one bit easier, but it will keep you moving forward.

Gray and miserable here, too. But at least the office roof is leaking.
And the mice have found your snack stash, but other than that things are going just swimmingly, right?

Feeling a bit of a proud dad moment today. My daughter got accepted to her first choice of college last night, and they also offered her a package of 4 scholarships/grants, which is just awesome.

Of course, it still doesn't quite put the cost into the "affordable" range. Or even the "do-able" range. We need to get a little bit more help. But I'm proud of her, regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter