DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Top O the Mornin Dads! Up this early on a Saturday? 180 day ADR time this morning for our final planned trip of the year end of summer before DS heads back to school for final year. Have a good weekend gents.
Good luck with the hip. Hope to see you in March/April. Do you know anything about the ambassador label bourbon?
I'm like you guys but assume we could find out. I need to see where my paperwork is.

Good morning all. Well, the moving experience is over for now. Youngest dd is settled into her newly painted room. I moved the laundry hanger, er um, treadmill into the old bedroom. Of course, it didn't fit so I had to disassemble and re-assemble it. Went ahead and set up the Wii and an old tv in that room as well.

Despite all the moving, still able watch most of the Kenin vs Muguraza Australian Open final and the 2nd half of Liverpool. Heading to Pickleball this afternoon.

As for the NFL, my pick is the Chiefs. It's a conspiracy pick as the Chiefs lost the first Superbowl, they get to win the 100th. Have a great weekend.

Like DOT speed?

::yes::

Pleased to announce that our school won their basketball game today despite 3 of our starters fouling out. It was fair though, officials were just calling everything. First time ever beating the county school.

Good morning all. Well, the moving experience is over for now. Youngest dd is settled into her newly painted room. I moved the laundry hanger, er um, treadmill into the old bedroom. Of course, it didn't fit so I had to disassemble and re-assemble it. Went ahead and set up the Wii and an old tv in that room as well.

As for the NFL, my pick is the Chiefs. It's a conspiracy pick as the Chiefs lost the first Superbowl, they get to win the 100th. Have a great weekend.

I had DS disassemble ours late last year and it went into the dumpster. I don't have a dog in the fight but will go with the Chiefs simply because they represent the AFC.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday.

Most of you may remember I follow football very casually but I do enjoy the spectacle that is today.

Will you all make it up in the summer? Add extra days? Take away Spring Break?
So far the school board says they are going to try going with the normal schedule. We’ll see how that goes. The university took away a day of midterm break, added classes on a Saturday near exams, and extended the semester three days. That seems to make more sense.

So, I had to go out and get some paint and finish the ceiling. Ugh.
Painting ceilings is one thing I hate doing. Not that I enjoy the rest of the room, but I can tolerate it.
If I do have to paint a ceiling I get the tinted paint so at least you can kind of see where you painted already. White on white is almost impossible.

looking forward to Super Bowl as gonna be 60 here and sunny so me and DW are planning to outside with a fire and of course. Cigar and some bourbon of some sort.
I’m looking forward to it but weather will be quite different. Snow starts this morning (yay, because we need more of that) and then changes to rain so it will be a real mess.

I don't have a dog in the fight but will go with the Chiefs simply because they represent the AFC
Given my track record of picking the losing team, I guess I’d better cheer for the 49ers.

Pleased to announce that our school won their basketball game today despite 3 of our starters fouling out. It was fair though, officials were just calling everything. First time ever beating the county school.
Congrats!
Most of you may remember I follow football very casually but I do enjoy the spectacle that is today.
Will miss it. And forgot to tape it.
Not really caring.
Just watched Punxsutawney Phil predict an early spring, and there was much rejoicing though out the land.
Need to watch the Movie soon. It’s time.
Dang... too late to set the PVR. Thank god for the internet.
No mate it's because the clocks went back 46 years on Friday.
:lmao:

Happy Sunday. Works is over and ready for Superbowl.

Congrats to dd and her team.

So far the school board says they are going to try going with the normal schedule. We’ll see how that goes. The university took away a day of midterm break, added classes on a Saturday near exams, and extended the semester three days. That seems to make more sense.

Painting ceilings is one thing I hate doing. Not that I enjoy the rest of the room, but I can tolerate it.
If I do have to paint a ceiling I get the tinted paint so at least you can kind of see where you painted already. White on white is almost impossible.

I’m looking forward to it but weather will be quite different. Snow starts this morning (yay, because we need more of that) and then changes to rain so it will be a real mess.

Given my track record of picking the losing team, I guess I’d better cheer for the 49ers.

Saturday school doesn't sound good. Here, they just add on days, which isn't much better. One school district added on time - 30 minutes a day - and didn't add extra days. That sounded like the best idea.

Just watched Punxsutawney Phil predict an early spring, and there was much rejoicing though out the land.

A rodent predicting the weather is about as reliable as the ones on TV.

::yes::::yes::

:goodvibes:goodvibes

No mate it's because the clocks went back 46 years on Friday.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Lost them in the Brexit deal? Good thing you still kept all the old equipment.

A rodent predicting the weather is about as reliable as the ones on TV.

And...

Image result for a government created by some watery tart filling a sword

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter