DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Thanks all.
Got home, set up the DDs boots for St. Nicholas (does anyone know what I'm talking about?) and was asleep by 9.
DD20 woke me (forgot to mute my phone) at 1. So 4 hours. Not bad.
I do not, so I guess I'm nobody vs. anyone. :sad:

Thanks all.
Got home, set up the DDs boots for St. Nicholas (does anyone know what I'm talking about?) and was asleep by 9.

I'm really curious to know if anyone does this.
I know of a very few that do. (Or did.)

I know a little of the basics but not in any detail.

Thanks all.
I do, we used to celebrate St Nicholas day with the kids when they were younger. We use slippers though not boots.

Happy Wednesday. 5 hour unproductive meeting. I came home and started drinking. Grrr........ :furious:

Morning gents.
Crap am I tired.
Concert wasn't bad. But DD played last and I was fading by then. Still, I'd have to say that I enjoyed it.
Got about 20 minutes left of work then I can finally sleep. Sleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope you were able to get some sleep, more than 4 hours.

Thanks all.

Yes. Feast of St. Nicholas. We used to put a shoe out in the hallway at school. I wanted to do St. Nicholas instead of Santa. We don't do it at home though.

Dang my Blackhawks just suck! How does a team drop off like this other than salary cap issues from overpaying players based on their past performance, mismanagement of the salary cap, over rating 3rd and 4th line at best on other team players and did we mention mismanaging the salary cap?

I do, we used to celebrate St Nicholas day with the kids when they were younger. We use slippers though not boots.

Yes. Feast of St. Nicholas. We used to put a shoe out in the hallway at school. I wanted to do St. Nicholas instead of Santa. We don't do it at home though.

Ah! So there is a couple.

Never did it when I was little, but my Dad told me about it. Thought it would be a nice thing to start with my kids. Been doing it for... I'm gonna say at least 15 years now (if not longer). Oldest DD is 20.

Hope you were able to get some sleep, more than 4 hours.

Nope.

Morning gents. Sitting waiting while the car gets an oil change.

Happy Thursday. High today is 34 degrees. Why do i continue to live here? :furious: :sad2:

Dang my Blackhawks just suck! How does a team drop off like this other than salary cap issues from overpaying players based on their past performance, mismanagement of the salary cap, over rating 3rd and 4th line at best on other team players and did we mention mismanaging the salary cap?

Seems to be an issue in most sports teams. Trying to juggle star power and money.

Morning gents. Sitting waiting while the car gets an oil change.

That is the worst part. I'd like to see the Nascar thing where i drive in, stay in the car, all four tires are changed and fueled up in less than in seconds.

Afternoon All,

Been a busy day so far but getting quieter as we approach the end. Off to play basketball tonight, always a good run. DS and his team eaked out a win last night 78-74 and I thought I would honour him with the TBT picture from 5 or 6 years ago.

IMG_7283.jpg

Homemade pizza tonight. Well, Publix made the dough and rolled it out for me. Half pepperoni, half Margherita.

That is the worst part. I'd like to see the Nascar thing where i drive in, stay in the car, all four tires are changed and fueled up in less than in seconds.

They would have my business.

Been a busy day so far but getting quieter as we approach the end. Off to play basketball tonight, always a good run. DS and his team eaked out a win last night 78-74 and I thought I would honour him with the TBT picture from 5 or 6 years ago.

Saw the updates and congrats to the team. He's grown a little bit since then.

Morning Guys, welcome to Friday!

No basketball games this weekend, just extra practices including one at 6:15 this morning that I found out about at 4:30 am.

Shaping up to be a typical quiet Friday at the office.

Saw the updates and congrats to the team. He's grown a little bit since then.

He certainly has but I can still take him. ;)

Happy Friday. The high today will be 34 degrees, woke up to temp in the 20s. Terrible.

Homemade pizza tonight. Well, Publix made the dough and rolled it out for me. Half pepperoni, half Margherita.

Sounds like homemade to me. :lmao:

Saved the other half for leftovers.
]

I'm not sure what the word "leftovers" is. :lmao: Well, I do know, but they never exist at my house. Ever. That may be part of the problem.

My oldest dd is a faster swimmer, but I blame that on my knee injury. Even healthy, I couldn't compete with her a distance swim.

I can still take my younger dd in tennis. She still has a quite a way to go before she compete against me there.

Morning Guys, welcome to Friday!

No basketball games this weekend, just extra practices including one at 6:15 this morning that I found out about at 4:30 am.

Shaping up to be a typical quiet Friday at the office.

:lmao: Does he know that?

Top O the Mornin Dads! Good way to end the week booking Boardwalk for July family trip - booked 3 studios so that DD & SIL have their own place and two studios is less than a two bedroom plus one extra bath and one of DD & DS best friends who we've taken on vaca before is gonna join us for some of the trip to celebrate DS 21st b-day. Have to go to company "employee appreciation party" tonight - more politically correct nonsense despite the offices decorated for Christmas and a Christmas tree in our visitor lobby? Have a good weekend gents and only one more week til The Last Jedi..................
Does he agree with this statement? Enjoy the quieter type weekend.
Happy Friday. The high today will be 34 degrees, woke up to temp in the 20s. Terrible.
Same around here but I'm good with it, tis the season. Coming from Chicago we need a bit of chill in the air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter