DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Key lime pie is good. Mojitos with fresh lime juice is even better.

Watched Match #1 today. Played pickleball with the family, rotating playing with each family member (doubles). I was undefeated, bad knee and all. Of course, I don't move much in pickleball, and my reflexes are good enough.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU RIP ROARIN HIGH SCORIN MIGHTY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where’s the Tylenol?

Looks like Russia might be the opponent with this 1-0 lead. How much is Putin involved? Free HGH for all players? Free steroids? Bribes directly to the other team? Spurs vs Putin. Good luck Dan. :lmao:

I did. But then there was shipping.

Just looked it up. It's $30.
Item: $11.58
shipping: $17.58 (highway (literally) robbery)
total: $29.16
Let me see if I can order from Amazon and ship to Canada. Not sure if they'll let me or not...never tried.

ooks like Russia might be the opponent with this 1-0 lead. How much is Putin involved? Free HGH for all players? Free steroids? Bribes directly to the other team? Spurs vs Putin. Good luck Dan. :lmao:
Yeah, I might avoid Salisbury for the next week or so.
Right now I don’t care who they play for as long as they keep playing like that.

Yeah, I might avoid Salisbury for the next week or so.
Right now I don’t care who they play for as long as they keep playing like that.

Didn't think about Putin and his KGB days. He might just poison the Lions with who knows what substance. Of course, didn't Sweden have an early morning fire alarm at their hotel? Shame 007. :lmao:

I think England should be able to beat either Croatia or Russia. Looks like it will be Croatia.

Bye Bye

article-2182671-14586CE3000005DC-157_634x415.jpg

Morning boys from another 85f scorcher in London. Surprisingly I’ve got a bit of a hangover this morning, so a sausage bacon and egg on an everything bagel was the only option on the cards.

Many thanks for all the well wishes, I’m on my phone so can’t pick them out.

If you want to see how the English generally celebrate goals en masse type “Croydon Sweden 2nd goal” into you tube. Have a cheeky smile, and then pause for a moment on the wasted beer.....the times I’ve been in those crowds....

Have a great day fellas, enjoy your Sunday

Last edited:
Morning gents.
Last two shifts before vacation. Leave early tomorrow morning.
No, earlier than that.

Let me see if I can order from Amazon and ship to Canada. Not sure if they'll let me or not...never tried.

Nope, it won't let me.

Thanks for the attempt, but I'm thinking I got enough no to last for a while. :)

Ve invade Croatia at sunrise.

:laughing:

"Leave the gun and take the cannolis."

One of the the best line ever spoken in a movie.

And my understanding is ad libbed, too.

Morning Guys, going to be another scorcher here as well, up in the 90s so soccer tonight should be fun. Another British morning in the house as we sit and enjoy the British Grand Prix. Not a good start for the Brits though, some work to do to win this one.

Morning boys from another 85f scorcher in London. Surprisingly I’ve got a bit of a hangover this morning, so a sausage bacon and egg on an everything bagel was the only option on the cards.

Many thanks for all the well wishes, I’m on my phone so can’t pick them out.

If you want to see how the English generally celebrate goals en masse type “Croydon Sweden 2nd goal” into you tube. Have a cheeky smile, and then pause for a moment on the wasted beer.....the times I’ve been in those crowds....

Have a great day fellas, enjoy your Sunday

Or you could look at the video of the "celebrations" in the Ikea. ;)

Morning gents.
Last two shifts before vacation. Leave early tomorrow morning.
No, earlier than that.

Have fun on your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter