Debarked 3-Night Merrytime on the Dream

No, Tiffany and Co store is no longer on the Dream.
Another jewelry store is in its place. Sorry, but do not recall the name.

Pretty sure it is the disgusting "Diamonds International" that you can find in any port - possibly with another name. :(

That is very sad.. :(

Thanks for the update

Agreed. Especially since as I understand it, it is basically now Diamonds International - which is in pretty much any port you're going to hit (thankfully minus Castaway).

For excursion, those with unvaccinated children needs to be on organized Disney port adventure to disembark the port (outside of CC)? If all your members of party are vaccinated, can we get off to explore the port?

For excursion, those with unvaccinated children needs to be on organized Disney port adventure to disembark the port (outside of CC)? If all your members of party are vaccinated, can we get off to explore the port?
Vaccinated adults, certainly. I went into Nassau on my own last month. I would assume vaccinated minors also, but am not sure as I traveled solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter