Dec 08 Waitlist thread

I am waitlisted for BCV.

I have a reservation for a studio for Dec 23-28. I am waitlisted for the Dec 28th-1st. (day by day waitlist..hopefully it will happen!)

We have a 1BR SV at BWV for 2-5 Dec. We are wait listed for a studio SV at BWV for the same dates to save some points (but, the more I think about it, I am thinking about just keeping the 1BR).

Funny thing happened with another wait list we had going at BCV for an upcoming APR visit. We had been on the wait list since Nov for just one day (it was to be our last day). I kept checking my reservation on-line to see if our wait list came through and there was no change. I wanted to make airline ressies and I wasn't sure which dates to book so I called MS to check availability (I was thinking about staying elsewhere for the one day). Ironically, the wait list came through when I was on the phone with MS.

I did call yesterday to see how the wait-list was put in, day-by-day or the whole week at once. Just as I suspecteed, the CM put in for the whole week at one. I kindy asked the CM to change to a day-by-day waitlist....she did and while on the phone 2 of the nights popped up. So we now have a SV booked for the nights of Jan 1 & 2, still waitlisted for ANY 1BR the nights of Dec 28-31.

I'm wait listed too:

AKV 12/28-31 1BR Standard (needed for 5 people) WL 1st week of Feb.

Goldi

I'm personally hoping for either more inventory declared, or the 7 month shuffle.

Also, FYI - WL for Thanksgiving day and after for BCV studio....

pixiedust:

We are on the waitlist for December 7 to 10 for SV studio or Concierge Studio and/or Concierge Studio for November 30 to December 13th. I doubt that I will get the Concierge the whole time but I am hoping something will open up for December 7th to 10th or we going to try to stay at VWL for the second week.

I just want to stay somewhere.....

We are waitlisted for a 2 Bedroom at BCV 12/29-1/2, I already have 12/27-12/29 and 1/2-1/3 confirmed. Keeping my fingers crossed!pixiedust:

Hi everyone! I updated the list in the first post.

Now I have a question for you: I have never updated a thread like this before so is it easier for you if I keep updating the first post or if I just put an updated list on the end of the thread at the time that I update?

Hi everyone! I updated the list in the first post.

Now I have a question for you: I have never updated a thread like this before so is it easier for you if I keep updating the first post or if I just put an updated list on the end of the thread at the time that I update?

IMHO, Update the list on the first pot.

Well, the more this list grows the more discouraged I will be. We only book AKV because it's our home resort and it's all we can book at, but we would like to stay at BWV or BCV, please tell me that at the 7 month mark we will be able to get a room somewhere we want for the 11 nights??

But can I be put on the waitlist for 11/29-12/6 on a day by day bases even though it's not 7 months out. I was under the impression that you had to call on the 7 month day and if there was no availability you would then be put on the waitlist. do I need to do this now to have a better chance at the BCV?

Add me I am waitlisted for a Grand Villa at OKW for December 7 thur 11 I called right after the 11 months I was to late.

But can I be put on the waitlist for 11/29-12/6 on a day by day bases even though it's not 7 months out. I was under the impression that you had to call on the 7 month day and if there was no availability you would then be put on the waitlist. do I need to do this now to have a better chance at the BCV?

I believe if you want to stay at BCV in DEC, and it's not your home resort...you won't be able to reserve or watilist until May.

WOOHOO:cool1: :banana: :yay: .....just checked dvcmember.com and my waitlist came through for Dec 28 & 29 AKV 1BR SV View.

Now, I just need a little more pixie dust to help me with Dec 30 & 31. pixiedust:

WOOHOO:cool1: :banana: :yay: .....just checked dvcmember.com and my waitlist came through for Dec 28 & 29 AKV 1BR SV View.

Now, I just need a little more pixie dust to help me with Dec 30 & 31. pixiedust:

There is hope for some of us yet then!

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter