Dec 2011 Car Rental Rates

Can anybody tell me if I can get anything better? We are going into MCO from 12/27-1/1 and need a mini van. I have one booked right now through Budget for $430 (but $130 of that is two car seats) so without the seats it's $300. I used BCD X474200 and coupon MUGZ029 (I assume I need no actual coupons for those, found them online). Thanks SO much!!!!

avis full size - $221.41 total including taxes and fees.

pick up tomorrow mco drop-off 12/31 in fort lauderdale.

awd = s728000 (from avis.com)
coupon code = muwa033 ($25 off weekly rate via avis.com)

happy holidays everyone.

Can anybody tell me if I can get anything better? We are going into MCO from 12/27-1/1 and need a mini van. I have one booked right now through Budget for $430 (but $130 of that is two car seats) so without the seats it's $300. I used BCD X474200 and coupon MUGZ029 (I assume I need no actual coupons for those, found them online). Thanks SO much!!!!
I think you probably have the best rate possible for a big car at a bad time. Just be aware that your coupon is a Costco coupon and you may have to have a print out of it and/or a Costco card.

my alamo rate is way down. Using the visa id code for December 30 - january 5th we are at $233.98 (taxes included). That's the best so far. Crossing my fingers it comes down just a little more. But if not I'll take it.:banana:

Down another $50. :banana: That's a nice christmas present. at $189.XX with taxes.

saved another 30 bucks switching to avis. I'm not holding reservations for alamo, hertz and avis.

I think you probably have the best rate possible for a big car at a bad time. Just be aware that your coupon is a Costco coupon and you may have to have a print out of it and/or a Costco card.

:scared1: I don't have the coupon. My mom is a costco member, but I can't get the card in time! Ugh, not good :eek:

Thanks though for responding!!!

We are headed down Dec. 30 to Jan. 7th. :cool1:Need at least a full size (I think) for 3 adults and 2 kids. The lowest I have found so far is with Alamo Insiders for $284.45 taxes all in. It won't let me use the Visa coupon or any other coupons. Not sure what I am doing wrong - ? :confused3 Any reasons why it won't let me use a coupon too? Thanks!

We are headed down Dec. 30 to Jan. 7th. :cool1:Need at least a full size (I think) for 3 adults and 2 kids. The lowest I have found so far is with Alamo Insiders for $284.45 taxes all in. It won't let me use the Visa coupon or any other coupons. Not sure what I am doing wrong - ? :confused3 Any reasons why it won't let me use a coupon too? Thanks!

It should let you use the visa id code but not the coupon it is blocked because of blackout dates. We are arriving Dec 30 & leaving Jan 5 & as of this morning we are down to $184.XX including taxes through Alamo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter