• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 28, '04 - ONE WEEK from today we'll be "fill in the blank"

my son will be 7 at the time and my daughter will be 5. We will be traveling with friends who have a daughter who will be 7 and a 4 year old son

Great to see some new faces; we're just over a year away and then the real countdown begins.

myfourkitties have a happy birthday *this* Dec 29th and we'll party with you next year LOL

Wow, this fell off the board (set for 30 days) so I guess it's time to see if anyone new is lurking out there? Come and join us - only 10+ months to go!!!

The cruise is so far away that I had to book a week at WDW at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in late April just to get my Disney fix!

Thanks for the birthday wishes masonpips!

See (or talk) to you guys soon!

myfourkitties

300 days! Only 300 days!

Where are our friends? Anyone else booked?

Who else will be swimming with the stingrays come New Year's Eve?

Well, masonpips, we must be the only 3 groups going. Boy are we going to feel like royalty with just us on board!

So here's my question: will DCL give us a break on the price?;)

We will be going on the Magic for our first cruise ever on Dec. 28. We are excited that it will be over New Years. Our daughters will be celebrating birthdays on 12/18 & 12/22, so they will be 17 and 12 at the time of sailing. The 12 yr old makes friends easily, but the 17 year old is worried that there will be no one "cool" to hang with. I am just looking to lounge and read a good book! Looking forward to meeting any of the great people from this board going at the same time.:wave2:

We will be on board. I started a thread on this forum right after we booked it and now it is no where to be found?

We just got back from the 3/20 cruise. It was great. The 12/28 cruise is a Christmas gift to our daughter age 12. We always cruise over New Year's and decided to take her with us this year since we are not cruising during Spring Break. She thinks we are and we even have it listed that we are.

Only 9 months to go. Kathy

Welcome jova and tecdavidt! So glad to see some others on this thread. It was nice to start April, feels like we're making some progress towards the cruise finally!

We have the first week of June booked at the beach (Seacrest Beach, FL about 45 minutes east of Destin) so that's a LOT closer.

Have a great weekend all!

Hopefully more will post before we go :cool: . I will make up a DIS list just like I did for our March 20 cruise this year. I have a thread labeled unofficial cruise list for March 20. We had 29 DIS members that had their names listed. Quite the group. Looking forward to the change of pace of embarking on a Tues. Kathy

anyone new, anyone?

The cruise looks near to sold out, yet very few DIS boarders - this could be a *very* good thing for us in the know! LOL

I soooooooooo agree masonpips.
Can you imagine all the things we will be able to do while everybody else is wandering around lost and confused?
:confused: :earseek: :confused:
Still hoping some teens get on aboard for my 17yo DD. I really don't want her moping around ruining everybody's fun!

I soooooooooo agree masonpips.
Can you imagine all the things we will be able to do while everybody else is wandering around lost and confused?
:confused: :earseek: :confused:
Still hoping some teens get on aboard for my 17yo DD. I really don't want her moping around ruining everybody's fun! She is very personable and fun but needs someone to talk with :chat:

We are booked to go on the New Year's cruise. We went last year and had a great time. We haven't decided yet if we are actually going to go again this year. It would be fun but definetly alot of money. Of course we joined DVC after our last cruise and we are going to Florida this summer. Both my husband and I are in education but none of our vacations match up so we can either travel at Christmas or in the summer. Our dd is 4 and our ds is 10 months so it is hard to leave over Christmas.
Anyway, it would be nice to go again and try the western and of course the New Year's activities were really fun

Ami

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter