December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Help!!! We are leaving for WDW tomorrow :cool1: and our boys just asked what happens to "Chipper", our Elf on the Shelf! Any ideas as to "how" to bring him along [you are not allowed to touch him] or should he just "stay home" watching their behavior and reporting from afar?? I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner :eek:

Help!!! We are leaving for WDW tomorrow :cool1: and our boys just asked what happens to "Chipper", our Elf on the Shelf! Any ideas as to "how" to bring him along [you are not allowed to touch him] or should he just "stay home" watching their behavior and reporting from afar?? I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner :eek:

I am secretly packing our Elf and will have him 'show up' in our room. This way the kids still don't know that any of us have touched him. He just goes where he needs to go!

We are leaving in 13 days I have nothing packed and nothing bought that I need like food for car and stuff like that. I am hoping to get in gear I just have no energy to do anything with it.

Two weeks! Fourteen days! I'm too lazy to count the hours, but you get the point.

So far I have done....nothing. I promised myself I would not even look at my suitcase until the day after Christmas. And it is taking all of my will power to stick to that.

We are leaving in 13 days I have nothing packed and nothing bought that I need like food for car and stuff like that. I am hoping to get in gear I just have no energy to do anything with it.

I hear you. We leave on Tuesday and I JUST started doing this stuff today.

7 days to go and we haven't done a thing..I keep telling the wife we have plenty of time..yeah right:lmao:
VWL Dec.24-31 and trying to add 2 more nights....

Just wanted to pop in and say...
We're leaving today!!!
Driving down when the boys get home from school. So excited!!!!:cool1:

Leaving the day after Christmas and it will be a whirlwind until then! What could I have been thinking? :rotfl:

At this rate I'll have to spend the first day at Disney resting up... Nah. :laughing:

Hope everyone had or is having as wonderful a trip as we had. The weather was perfect. It truly was one of the best vacations ever! The Christmas decorations were amazing. Our vacation was everything I had hoped it would be and more.

I wish you would do this one again this year. I liked having all of the Christmas information on a single post on the first page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter