December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

3 more days! I think that I can handle that;) The last month has been toturous. I have been way too anxious and can't be still, to the point that some days I go to bed early so tomorrow will be another day down. Now I am so excited that I can't sleep.

We're checking in this afternoon to Pop Century and will be there until Thursday. :banana: The Orlando forecast calls for some rain for the next few days so I'm hoping that doesn't ruin our trip. :sad1: But we're excited nonetheless! :woohoo:

Three days till we leave!!

I'd be so much more excited, except I've got finals, end of the year projects and I haven't even made a packing list. gah. I feel so unprepared for this trip.

For anyone going to be in the World 30th and 31st December there are still some reservations available for the MK Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party on 30th and 31st December.

I just secured a reservation for the 30th at 10:20pm hope this lets me watch the Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks at 11:50 p.m. Will be nice to be able to sit down for the special showing and enjoy the nice dessert treats.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!

:cool1::santa::cool1::santa::cool1::santa::cool1::santa:

I'm so geeked!!! Technically, it's only 44 hours and seven more minutes till we leave! :love::cloud9::love::cloud9::love::cloud9:

How on earth did it get to be just 11 DAYS until our trip?!? I'm so not ready!

Don't stress, I didnt pack until the night before, our drain to our washer clogged up and I had to rush over to my mom's house to wash our jeans and our whites,didn't finish packing until around midnight,boy was I tired and stressed out bigtime and we had to hit the road at 5am. Everything turned out alright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter