December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

According to my ticker 7 days! But according to me 6 days because I don't count today because it's already here!! Oh! Oh!! Oh!!! :dance3: By waiting 3 minutes it's now 6 days on my ticker and 5 days by my calendar!!:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Heading to the airport in about 45 minutes. I've been very calm for the last 24 hours--I think just making sure everything is in order and we are packed and ready. Was up extra early today--hope I'm not too tired at the Wishes Dessert Party tonight!! Now I just keep asking myself, "Have I forgotten anything?"
Have great trips everyone!

We are heading back home on Saturday, weather was great all week and on our MVMCP on the 6th was awesome!

We fly out first thing Monday morning. Can't wait! Weather looks great. People who are there right now, what have you been wearing to walk around during the day and at night? (Trying to decide what to pack this weekend. :D )

We fly out first thing Monday morning. Can't wait! Weather looks great. People who are there right now, what have you been wearing to walk around during the day and at night? (Trying to decide what to pack this weekend. :D )

So are we! Dan Murphy posted that the weather really changed quickly when a front moved through so I would bring clothes for all seasons! ;)

We drive down 2 weeks from tomorrow. Staying off site and will be there Dec 25th - Jan 1st. :dance3:

What to expect in crowds/weather/sights? Just go with the flow of go with a plan? Will have 3 kids (under 6) and older parents. How should we pack? Warm clothes/ thermals? So many questions.. Tips appreciated !!! TIA.

Next week at this time I hope to be half way to Disney! The boys have finals all day Friday so we have to wait until school is over to hit the road. We are going to stay off site the night before, then check- in bright and early Saturday. We've never been at Christmas And I almost can't keep it together, I am so excited. :rotfl:

Everyone have safe travels and enjoy the Magic of Disney!

Jenna

Next week at this time I will be in State College preparing to celebrate DD's graduation from college. After the ceremony Saturday morning we will be driving to DC to fly to Disney. We hope to arrive at POP around midnight Sat/Sun. It was SO exciting to see the 10 day check in option on the Disney website this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter